Banned but not? Anyone had this?

Today when I tried to log in I got the msg "This account is not authorized to access these servers" or some such thing. I simply relogged and I was able to log in. Then I went to check forums to see if it was a known issue, and it said the same for the forums... I relogged and it fixed this issue. I hope its a bug but it has me slightly worried, I don't want to log out now. Yes, my account is fully paid. I have received no emails about a ban. I have not broken rules as far as I am aware, although I have cursed at idiots in WZ's doing things like standing on the edge in huttball so an enemy Jugg could charge them and losing us the game... I feel it was deserved, no reason to make that mistake anymore. However It wasn't a long rant or racist, was like "you stupid F***" or something of that nature. Anyone else had this issue?

Just means that you were officially logged out of the servers and that you need to relogin (ie put your password in again). Because of how SWTOR is set up, you don't get booted back to the login screen to reinput your password when you are logged out for a while. Like you did, just close the client and reopen and all is well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a bug happens when i DC. Relogging always fixes it.
    If I weren't insane: I couldn't be so brilliant!

Relieved, thank you.