Cheapest profession to level that will give me more agility

i have my 85 hunter who has skinning and lw maxxed. i know i need to drop skinning and pickup another profession now but what should i use for raiding i mean i have liek 50k gold but i dont wanna blow all my gold on maxxing another profession . what is the best profession for around 10-15k

Quote Originally Posted by DRWATTS View Post
    i have my 85 hunter who has skinning and lw maxxed. i know i need to drop skinning and pickup another profession now but what should i use for raiding i mean i have liek 50k gold but i dont wanna blow all my gold on maxxing another profession . what is the best profession for around 10-15k
    I've always had some luck with Inscription. It seems to be pretty easy to level. Enchanting, Alchemy, BS, and Engineering are out for you (as they are costly, and a pain in the A to level). Tailoring doesn't give you the same bonus for agility like the others. JC isn't easy to level, HOWEVER, you can make (in the end) any money you spent leveling it back by playing the AH for a week or two.

"Sorry guys- it's hotkeyed onto my mouse..."

Deleted
    Inscription's pretty cheap if you got some other scribe to mill max level herbs (cinderbloom) and trade 'em at the ink trader.
    Last edited by mmoc68224f08ff; 2012-02-11 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Typo

Alchemy won't cost a ton (maybe a little bit more than Inscription) and will have a huge potential for profit come MoP.

Go with enchanting and just chain farm 5mans. Then buy the rest of the mats once you get cata level enchants.
    Last edited by anveena; 2012-02-14 at 07:05 PM.

I leveled alchemy on my main using my druid alt to farm all the herbs required to go from 1-525 in one shot. Took about 3 hours to farm the herbs, another 30-45 minutes to burn through them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    I leveled alchemy on my main using my druid alt to farm all the herbs required to go from 1-525 in one shot. Took about 3 hours to farm the herbs, another 30-45 minutes to burn through them.
    Pretty much did this, was easy and not too costly or time consuming
    BO0ooOOooOOo0oooOO0OOooOO0ooo0OOOo0oOO0NEST0RM!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uttnikk/simple
    ^Deepz served here^

Scribe is the cheapest and easiest, especially since when I leveled it, at least, I actually broke even, as I resold a lot of the glyphs for more than I invested into them. So, unless you really overpay, it won't cost you much at all. Alchemy would be next in line, but you don't get the same return....it will cost you money,but, especially if you have some herbs saved up, it's usually not that bad. But yeah, those two are the easiest and cheapiest 2 professions to level by miles so go with one of those 2. Alchemy is more useful, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamchaser View Post
    I've always had some luck with Inscription. It seems to be pretty easy to level. Enchanting, Alchemy, BS, and Engineering are out for you (as they are costly, and a pain in the A to level). Tailoring doesn't give you the same bonus for agility like the others. JC isn't easy to level, HOWEVER, you can make (in the end) any money you spent leveling it back by playing the AH for a week or two.
    Alchemy's pretty easy to be gold neutral while leveling. For the most part, potions/elixirs made while leveling can be sold at, or even above cost. The big exception is the health and mana potions that people get while leveling and never use so they undercut them on the AH for 20s. And then there's the ~250 free gold you get a day with alchemy once maxed using transmute life->whatever's costliest.

Inscription's pretty cheap to level, but alchemy can make you really easy lazy money.
    ಠ_ಠ

Alchemy or inscription, theyre both by far the cheapest to level.

inscription if u have the time and a herber
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    inscription if u have the time and a herber
    ಠ_ಠ

Whether you have the gathering skill or not is 100% irrelevant. The name of the game is Opportunity Cost.
    ಠ_ಠ

Alchemy or Inscription
    inscription is great for leveling cheap: you can sell any glyph you make at any lvl
    alchemy is and will always be great

so the decision is between those 2

i looked up mats for scribe and alchemy and they were pretty cheap i have 2 85's with alchemy alreayd and 1 with inscription so i decided to level something i have never leveled so afetr about 4 hours i can now say that im at 525 goblin engineering and just put the synapse or whatever on my gloves . really hoping blizz makes some gear that i can throw some cogwell gems in for the next patch and maybe get a little boost in my crit/haste . it was going to cost me around 7k on my server to level alchemy 6k for inscription so i decided a 12k hit wouldnt be to bad for the only skill i have left to max pending tailoring chanting on my mage wich are both around 300-310 but shes only lvl 42 so ive got a little leveling to do before im maxxed in all proffesions thanks for the advice from everyone though i really appreciate it .

Alchemy won't be too expensive to level, but it is by far the cheapest +80 buff to maintain once it's maxed. You just click your little flask and you're done. And if you're using proper flasks/cauldrons you get the +80 buff automatically, and get double duration from them too.

If you have BS'ing, the extra sockets give you more options (and you can put epic gems in) but replacing the gems if you don't have a JC is expensive. With alch, you click your flask and you're done. Costs nothing.

Double duration from cauldron flasks means you get 4 hours from one drink, far and away the best profession for "making" money if you aren't actively using to make it. If you had to buy flasks on my server, you'd be paying 90-140g per hour.