Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    If only we could ctrl right click the weapons in the game .
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

10+ Year Old Account
    Not too sure what mine looks like atm... but I wish it has a purple crystal in it. :[ My Sorc's outfit is an awesome moddable purple set and a matching saber would be nice.

Jedi Shadow here...

My favorite saber so far has been my current one... Terentatek's Bane... it is a double-bladed saber, and the "center" of the saber (between the hands) is open... meaning the color of the blade is visible between your toon's hands. When the saber is on your belt, the center section still shows the blade color even though the blade isn't ignited.

It's ridiculously cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadsop View Post
    Jedi Shadow here...

My favorite saber so far has been my current one... Terentatek's Bane... it is a double-bladed saber, and the "center" of the saber (between the hands) is open... meaning the color of the blade is visible between your toon's hands. When the saber is on your belt, the center section still shows the blade color even though the blade isn't ignited.

It's ridiculously cool.
    That does indeed sound very cool; remember where you got it? Kinda interested for my Shadow.

I have the first one on the bottom row for as long as I can remember on my Jedi Consular; I'm an artificer and I've just upgraded it all the time. It's ugly as hell especially compared to some of the more cooler hilts in that picture. I think it's finally time to upgrade to something cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    That does indeed sound very cool; remember where you got it? Kinda interested for my Shadow.
    It's the Columi-level saber... drops off of Karagga in regular mode.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I never really notice my hilt which is a shame as I love collecting visually outstanding weapons in other MMORPG
    let's just hope they don't follow that route and start making big ugly hilts that are larger than the characters holding them.

oh like back in 2009 lol?