10+ Year Old Account

Any info reguarding traits (talents) for warhammers or greatswords yet ?

As the title said.

I'm looking for any info on what traits will effect 2 handed warhammers or 2 handed greatswords. Been looking everywhere but I cannot find any & was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

I believe there's a calculator for this on the main website.

edit: not the official site, but here http://gw2.luna-atra.fr/skills_tool/?lang=en

For Warriors?

Edit: Also I was under the impression that they are revamping the whole trait system. I remember them saying something like that a while ago.
    Last edited by Valeron; 2012-02-12 at 05:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    For Warriors?

Edit: Also I was under the impression that they are revamping the whole trait system. I remember them saying something like that a while ago.

Warriors or Guardians as i plan on having one of each

As for them revamping the trait system, I hadn't heard about that but I guess it makes sense as they are now in beta. (also some classes/races were missing traits)
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.