Quote Originally Posted by holyevil44 View Post
    iam done pre downloading and damn use 20+ gig already iam lucky that my monthly usage reset yesterday night lol
    If my internet provider(AT&T) puts a monthly cap on my usage I'm going to tear out their lining and equipment in my house and burn it when I arrive at their HQ(I live 3 hours from it).
    Join the MMO-Champion NA Elder Scrolls Online guild branch today! All factions welcome.

Whisper Strall/@Kalfis, or Gree'ver/@Greevir for an invite.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    If my internet provider(AT&T) puts a monthly cap on my usage I'm going to tear out their lining and equipment in my house and burn it when I arrive at their HQ(I live 3 hours from it).
    Every major company is calculating the logistics as we speak. I've already heard about Time Warner's grand plans to do this. Blame cell phone companies because they started it. It's just like Property Leases and Utility companies raising the prices as much as they are allowed by the government, just because they can.

Hopefully we'll be able to shut down any limited internet here with legal action and protests, since we are paying them for a service that they won't fully provide on top of (depending on how you legally jazz it up) censoring the public by preventing unlimited use of the internet.

I'd end up tethering my cellphone as it still has the unlimited plan and I have no plans in changing it or 'renewing' the contract forcing it to change.

Also may I join you in the burning of AT&T's wiring and equipment?

lol well i live in Canada so naturally i will get rip off on internet-tv and telephone atm i pay 128.93$ per month for tv, normal ass no option telephone and 21.9 mb/s inernet whit 90 gig cap and its share

Slayer is where it's at. Can't believe I didn't try one before, this is alot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Slayer is where it's at. Can't believe I didn't try one before, this is alot of fun.
    Slayer is pretty awesome prolly gonna reroll warrior though only thing is I regret not trying it when the tanking didn't have the blocking.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

I rolled a Slayer to level 11, but just made a lancer and holy shit is it more fun. You do crap load more damage, and the combos are much more fun imo.

Also Velika is one of the best looking cities I've ever seen:

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/661...t201301142.png
    http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/6...t201301142.png
    Last edited by wombinator04; 2013-01-15 at 09:19 PM.
    Join the MMO-Champion NA Elder Scrolls Online guild branch today! All factions welcome.

Whisper Strall/@Kalfis, or Gree'ver/@Greevir for an invite.

btw what lvl cap you get wen doing the trial ?

Tera is an absolutely gorgeous game. Seriously, it's the best looking game on the market right now. Mad props to all involved in the art with the game (even the fanservicy stuff)

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Have you seen Allemantheia? It looks pretty awesome aswell. It's the second city you get to visit in the storyline.

btw what lvl cap you get wen doing the trial ?
    Up to level 28

Quote Originally Posted by Newbryn View Post
    Slayer is pretty awesome prolly gonna reroll warrior though only thing is I regret not trying it when the tanking didn't have the blocking.
    Warrior tanking in TERA was pretty much the most fun dungeon experience i've had in an MMO. Dual wield dodge tanking which rewards good players that know how to balance damage and dodging. You really have to pay attention.

lol well i live in Canada so naturally i will get rip off on internet-tv and telephone atm i pay 128.93$ per month for tv, normal ass no option telephone and 21.9 mb/s inernet whit 90 gig cap and its share
    Damn, I feel for you, 100/10 connection here without limitations at 40€ a month, my private torrent count over the last three years alone is Uploaded: 4.658 TB Downloaded: 1.319 TB. :P
    Active PoE: @MajorAsshole WoW: Private guild roster.
    Inactive D3: Armory Rift: Alyssaa @ Icewatch SWTOR: Redblade @ ToFN EvE: Redblade (Reikoku)
    People just do the strangest things when they believe they're entitled. But they do even stranger things when they just plain believe. - Kevin Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Runarc View Post
    Warrior tanking in TERA was pretty much the most fun dungeon experience i've had in an MMO. Dual wield dodge tanking which rewards good players that know how to balance damage and dodging. You really have to pay attention.
    To bad cross parry ruined it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    Damn, I feel for you, 100/10 connection here without limitations at 40€ a month, my private torrent count over the last three years alone is Uploaded: 4.658 TB Downloaded: 1.319 TB. :P
    the only unlimited internet were i live is only 2.5mb/sec down .5 up and cost the same as my internet atm lol

the only unlimited internet were i live is only 2.5mb/sec down .5 up and cost the same as my internet atm lol
    That's what I had as my first broadband connection back in the late 90's.
    Active PoE: @MajorAsshole WoW: Private guild roster.
    Inactive D3: Armory Rift: Alyssaa @ Icewatch SWTOR: Redblade @ ToFN EvE: Redblade (Reikoku)
    People just do the strangest things when they believe they're entitled. But they do even stranger things when they just plain believe. - Kevin Smith

Guys how is the end game content in this game raids and stuff like Rift and Wow have? I am considering going to walmart tonight and picking this up.
    i7 3770k @ 4.3 GHz | Cool Master Evo Push/Pull | Asrock z77 Extreme 4 | GTX 680 4GB SLI | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Blue 1TB | CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB| Seasonic X850W | Thermaltake Element V Black Edition| CrossOver 27Q 2560x1440 S-IPS 27" Monitor | Razer DeathStalker |Naga MMO Champion |Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

Quote Originally Posted by Seiz View Post
    Guys how is the end game content in this game raids and stuff like Rift and Wow have? I am considering going to walmart tonight and picking this up.
    It goes F2P in febuary so don't bother buying it. You can just do the free trial to level 28.

There is currently 1 20 player raid, and a few dungeons with hardmodes. Other end game content are BAMS and PvP. There is a democracy system but it isn't that great.

Does it have updates with new content like say Rift does?
    i7 3770k @ 4.3 GHz | Cool Master Evo Push/Pull | Asrock z77 Extreme 4 | GTX 680 4GB SLI | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Blue 1TB | CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB| Seasonic X850W | Thermaltake Element V Black Edition| CrossOver 27Q 2560x1440 S-IPS 27" Monitor | Razer DeathStalker |Naga MMO Champion |Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

Quote Originally Posted by Seiz View Post
    Does it have updates with new content like say Rift does?
    Yes. Not as fast as rift though.