So whats the difference between Tera Europe and Tera US? I heared the EU Publisher is terrible and you should play on the US Version?

Quote Originally Posted by Had88 View Post
    So whats the difference between Tera Europe and Tera US? I heared the EU Publisher is terrible and you should play on the US Version?
    Tera is published in the eu by the great people who brought you runes of magic (and its itemshop...) : frogster, or as they call themselves now - gameforge.

I was suprised Tera EU was going f2p in February since I don't even think the berserker changes are implemented over there yet. (though I am probably wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I was suprised Tera EU was going f2p in February since I don't even think the berserker changes are implemented over there yet. (though I am probably wrong)
    I thought they finally got them sometime shortly after the argon queen in NA

So when Tera goes FP2, I should try EnMasse-Tera? Or is it only F2P in EU/Asia?

So when Tera goes FP2, I should try EnMasse-Tera? Or is it only F2P in EU/Asia?
    If you don't think you will have lag. NA tera all the way.

I thought they finally got them sometime shortly after the argon queen in NA
    though I am probably wrong)

I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Ok so this has become really annoying so I wanted to lay this out. Why is there a delay after using retaliate and evasion roll? What purpose does it serve then really, you might as well just manually run out of bad stuff or boss swings and never use these abilities. I can't recall specific examples at the moment but whenever I used evasion roll to dodge an attack I get owned instantly by a follow-up because of the delay after the ability. Now it doesn't always happen but it does happen and it's quite annoying. As for retaliate, if the boss knocks you down and follows up with a charge of some kind, I get screwed. If anyone has suggestions, please do tell.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Better be sexy male castanic.

Better be sexy male castanic.
    I don't have any castanics, actually. Decided I didn't like them.
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I don't have any castanics, actually. Decided I didn't like them.
    May you rot in hell ellin lover

Elin master race bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Elin master race bro.
    Truer words have never been typed.

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Hey, I like aman too!

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Elin master race bro.
    elin master race of stuffed animals and raccoon dogs.

xd I'm just gonna say tho I've got a female of every race but aman. Their huge thighs kind of scare me ;-;

elin master race of stuffed animals and raccoon dogs.
    You're just jealous the 'gods' didn't give you a guardian race of living stuffed animals to do your bidding for you.

xd I'm just gonna say tho I've got a female of every race but aman. Their huge thighs kind of scare me ;-;
    Love handles are the best.

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 02:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by willowe View Post
    You're just jealous the 'gods' didn't give you a guardian race of living stuffed animals to do your bidding for you.
    I don't need a god when castanics are so god damn lucky I found the deed to your house in my garbage bin.

If aman's legs were so....weird to me I would actually play them. They have some nice armor designs.

I don't need a god when castanics are so god damn lucky I found the deed to your house in my garbage bin.
    My army of Stuffed Animals will be coming soon for that. I had just re-done the roof from the last time you horned bastards told me you 'luckily' found my deed. This is what I get for not wearing robes with pockets...