http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...work-Alkahests

So common enigmatic are in the merchants (goooooooood).

Spellbind and Masterwork are dropped by completion of dungeons, pvp, random world drop via boxes, etc.
    (Masterwork alkahest already drops off max dungeons anyways).

Spellbind for those that don't know are to keep the 'random' enchant stats for the enigmatic stuff. It's mostly useful for masterwork items, masterwork is for +10-12.

I personally don't mind these changes cause:
    1. It's usually cheaper to roll the dice with common enigmatic scrolls.
    2. Fuck 10+ enchants. The rng makes me sad.

Can still get it from other drops so I'm not complaining.

Still being sold in the store though.

Next they are going to nerf BAM AI and then I take my leave

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Still being sold in the store though.

Next they are going to nerf BAM AI and then I take my leave
    Yeah. I don't really mind it that much as I don't care about masterwork that much, but I know others do.

No idea about what they're going to do with the BAM.

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 11:11 AM ----------

and immediately afterwards.

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...in-TERA-Rising

Enchant changes, basically increase enchant chances after every unsuccessful enchant until a successful enchant.

Also all enchantable items may be dropped masterwork and already identified.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-01-23 at 07:14 PM.

Depends on the drop rate, if its going to take forever then hell yea it's pretty unfair. It's one of those cases where time is the issue.

However BAM AI nerf is just... stupid...

Depends on the drop rate, if its going to take forever then hell yea it's pretty unfair. It's one of those cases where time is the issue.

However BAM AI nerf is just... stupid...
    That's one of the most common things a cash shop sells though, convenience. You can absolutely grind out a ton of whatever you need in-game, spending time to get it. Or you can purchase it in the cash shop. Both yield the same results, it's just different routes to both results, neither making you more powerful than the other.

Thx for the info Remilia, though I wonder how Gameforge will handle this.
    Also, I don't get the people whining in that link you posted... they sound like little brats after you have taken away their lollipop O.o
    I think what they are doing is completely reasonable

Well, masterwork alkahest drops in 2-3 generally for boss drops, obviously there are also refined alkahest drops. Play it with friends you can get one enchant per dungeon. This is right now, no idea about afterwards.

The drop masterworked items though, yeeeeeeesssssssss fuck you masterwork scrolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Thx for the info Remilia, though I wonder how Gameforge will handle this.
    Also, I don't get the people whining in that link you posted... they sound like little brats after you have taken away their lollipop O.o
    I think what they are doing is completely reasonable
    Random % out of my ass, says 99% of the western players do not know what convenience is.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    That's one of the most common things a cash shop sells though, convenience. You can absolutely grind out a ton of whatever you need in-game, spending time to get it. Or you can purchase it in the cash shop. Both yield the same results, it's just different routes to both results, neither making you more powerful than the other.
    I get that. I'm just saying if its gonna take a long time compared to other convience things ... yea no

Though im more concerned about bam ai that they haven't answered yet :O

Quote Originally Posted by WarFalcon1 View Post
    I am treating it like B2P. You get the 8 character slots and get to keep all the bank tabs permanently. Enough reason to spend $20 on the digital download.
    Exactly. It's completely worth purchasing for that little to have an entirely 'free', restrictionless game. I used to regret buying a copy for me and my wife, now I'm celebrating my precog abilities. I've actually played it some the last two nights and had fun. A sure sign that I will continue to play it in feb and will probably give them money I would have otherwise kept to myself.
    BAD WOLF

We've been hinting at changes to the enchanting process for TERA: Rising for a bit, but here are the details on the changes.

There will be a new enchantment compensation system that will increase your success rate after a failed enchant attempt. The following contribute to how much your success rate goes up:

Alkahest type
    Grade of enchanting materials

The following do not contribute to your increased success rate:

tier of the weapon you are enchanting
    level of enchantment at which you are at

Your enchantment compensation rate will be displayed in the tooltip of the item you are enchanting. Also, the enchantment success rate increase stays with the item, and not the player. So if you fail an enchant attempt on Dreamblade, the enchantment success rate does not carry to your gloves. It will stay on Dreamblade. The enchantment success rate will also reset upon actual enchantment success. So let's say you have accrued a 5.1% enchantment correction at +9. Once you reach +10, that will reset.

Another change is that gear from dungeons will receive a chance to drop with masterwork status already attached. Obviously, this doesn't apply to items that can't be masterworked. All gears will also drop already identified.

I hope this clarifies a lot for you. Please post any questions you have.

Thanks!
    -Treeshark

P.S. OH YEAH. Due to this the enchanting spam you get in the middle of your screen is gone, unless it's a T14 gear that gets +12.
    cool

now when they decide not change the BAM ai I can send a letter to bluehole studios saying "SUCK IT"

cool

now when they decide not change the BAM ai I can send a letter to bluehole studios saying "SUCK IT"

Slow poke! :P
    (Yeah I had a link above, hehe)

Though I just wonder what's the increase in enchant chance, hopefully enough.

oh

my

god

Balance is going to be fucked out of the universe. Yes its a month old but I now saw it

D: yea im slow
    Last edited by zito; 2013-01-24 at 12:14 AM.

Stealth class with a 2H !_!

Glad I don't play on a PvP server.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Well that class seems to be more entertaining than the other 2h classes. Do want.
    1) Your sig creeps me out

2) Isn't it just a slayer using stealth pot and some new skill changing consumable?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    I've never really seen Slayer or Berserker gameplay above lvl 25 so I dunno.
    Looks like you have been smitten by max level slayer

go get um girl!

It's a slayer.
    I guess a new item for stealth.

Just need an ETA.

Well gotta remember just because K-Tera might/is getting it, doesnt mean EME is going to bring it to us. But thank god I play on pve server!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Well gotta remember just because K-Tera might/is getting it, doesnt mean EME is going to bring it to us. But thank god I play on pve server!
    In terms of content update, EME has been doing em in a relatively timely fashion, stuff like exp / crafting / enchanting do get changed region to region though, so I doubt it wouldn't come and stay just in Korea.

The new zones, stealth potion and skill changing consumable is part of TERA alliance.

New 3 vs 3 faction battles

That isn't all:

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...y-Erin-Catcher

sparkle ponys, snowgear, and pets!

Lol that pet.

The winter costume is odd, but in terms of it, Elins the best one imo.

FIREWORKS
    Everybody, we need some
    http://imageshack.us/a/img841/8233/hentaiw.jpg

I hope the maid costumes make our way.

And that minigame... curious how it'll be implemented...
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-01-24 at 06:05 PM.