I've been doing that for months now but my backlogue is still growing -_-
    It's ok as long as you are watching the new normal

I DUNNO WHAT TO ROLL NOW

Sorc was so boring when I was playing the month after release, lancer seems to bland. Slayer is like WOAH TO SQUISHY and warrior is complicated. I wanna try archer but if I remember right they just...hit left mouse button for dais...

Idk for the action combat in this game, it seems fairly bland. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    I DUNNO WHAT TO ROLL NOW

Sorc was so boring when I was playing the month after release, lancer seems to bland. Slayer is like WOAH TO SQUISHY and warrior is complicated. I wanna try archer but if I remember right they just...hit left mouse button for dais...

Idk for the action combat in this game, it seems fairly bland. Any suggestions?
    It wasn't bland till the normalization bull crap (warrior block, slayer bs) then everything started to feel similar.

Archer doesn't get interesting till lvl 58 apparently. Zerker is pretty simple but timing can screw you over.

Warrior dps is the most dynamic and it's not really complicated at higher level everything is mostly chain skilled together (you do X than Y activates faster then Z activates faster then A activates faster etc).

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    It wasn't bland till the normalization bull crap (warrior block, slayer bs) then everything started to feel similar.

Archer doesn't get interesting till lvl 58 apparently. Zerker is pretty simple but timing can screw you over.

Warrior dps is the most dynamic and it's not really complicated at higher level everything is mostly chain skilled together (you do X than Y activates faster then Z activates faster then A activates faster etc).
    Yeah I just did BoL on my sorc (for whatever reason I can play now, idk why) and it felt very bland. Very very simple. Just regain mana with my mana heal ability, mana siphon when necessary, aoe clear with magma bomb, etc. Felt very simple.

Idk, what to do

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Idk, what to do
    Have you tried healing?
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Have you tried healing?
    My friend whos gonna start playing on the 5th is gonna heal, so I figured I'd not take that option. He's leaning towards mystic but not 100% sure

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Solution: Watch anime/movies/shows while playing games!

I've been doing that for months now but my backlogue is still growing -_-
    I do that but ALOT of my anime backlig is sub only AND i can't watch blu rays while say playing Ni No Kuni or Neptunia.

Also i have a semi hard rule about not watching shows i haven't seen before as background. True i might break it every so often but in general yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Neptunia.
    SHIT! It didn't occur to me to get those games when I got my PS3 at Christmas!

And the backlog grows some more...
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    SHIT! It didn't occur to me to get those games when I got my PS3 at Christmas!

And the backlog grows some more...
    LOL you forget Ar Tonelico and Agarest War as well?

I feel like picking this up on the 5th, and I hope others will too because I hate mmos that are empty. Is there any european server that anyone plays on, that is fairly active?

Quote Originally Posted by AcrobaticMegalodon View Post
    I feel like picking this up on the 5th, and I hope others will too because I hate mmos that are empty. Is there any european server that anyone plays on, that is fairly active?
    I thought this client of tera was for USA only? Or maybe I'm thinking that because the korean version was migrated to USA. Idk really...

but regardless if your eu or not I think you'll still be able to play it, you'll just have to connect to USA servers if thats the case

Quote Originally Posted by AcrobaticMegalodon View Post
    Don't play TERA-Europe! Gameforge is the worst publisher in history! http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...e-over-TERA-EU

Play TERA-NA - way better for us euros.
    https://account.enmasse.com

Quote Originally Posted by Had88 View Post
    Don't play TERA-Europe! Gameforge is the worst publisher in history! http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...e-over-TERA-EU

https://account.enmasse.com
    Oh snap. Thanks for the headsup, I hope the latency isn't too bad with that kind of combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Had88 View Post
    Don't play TERA-Europe! Gameforge is the worst publisher in history!

Can I also play TERA-NA even when I have already bought the EU-Version? (I bought it when it was released)

Quote Originally Posted by Talice View Post
    Can I also play TERA-NA even when I have already bought the EU-Version? (I bought it when it was released)
    Probably, as you can just make an NA account. However I doubt you can migrate your EU account one to NA, which means you will not have all the extra features.
    WoW PvP; Where DPS are healers, tanks are DPS, and healers are tanks!

RETH RETH RETH!

You would have to start over with a new account. However it is so worth it. If you get bad latency I wouldn't even consider playing TERA EU just drop it for something else

:x
    Last edited by zito; 2013-02-01 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You would have to start over with a new account. However it is so worth it. If you get bad latency I wouldn't even consider playing TERA EU just drop it for something else

:x
    So, uhm - I can activate the EU-KEY on NA-Version? Is this possible?

So, uhm - I can activate the EU-KEY on NA-Version? Is this possible?
    no its not

God damn I have to reroll priest from mystic now that they nerfed the hell out of mystics.

Brewmaster
    How profitable is crafting in this game?