Dreadlord
    patch is available for download, they are dead set on the 7am pst start though it looks like
    Intel [email protected]
    Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3
    Gigabyte N560OC 1gb gpu
    Corsair 2x4gb
    Antec v2 Two Hundred
    Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
    Razer Naga

Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    I heard we get a free hat if we make a new account.

y/n?
    Hats?

HATS?!

Did Valve buy En Masse?
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Yup, making time to make a new account.
    pro-gun liberal

So there's this Asteroids/space shooter game you can play on their forum page right now.

Pew pew pew!

http://tera.enmasse.com/maintenance
    Last edited by unholytestament; 2013-02-05 at 07:53 AM.
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post

Yup, making time to make a new account.
    Do we really have to make new accounts? I can dual box a few toons back to where they are now, although I don't really want to.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    So there's this Asteroids/space shooter game you can play on their forum page right now.

Pew pew pew!

Oddly fun.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post

Pew pew pew!

That brought more amusement than it should've.

So.. there have been some server merges or something since last time i played...

i'm currently on a DE server D: (says i have 2 on it) but when i enter it there is nothing..

Brewmaster
    Any europeans planning to play on NA?

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    So.. there have been some server merges or something since last time i played...

i'm currently on a DE server D: (says i have 2 on it) but when i enter it there is nothing..
    Depending on when you last played yes.

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 04:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    That brought more amusement than it should've.
    LOL the simple things often do.

>:/ silly thing refuses to let me iin. I really wanted to try the shiny game but got stuck with ''unable to download manifest'' problem. After trying all the suggested steps on support faq page and after trying everything there was on the forums, I came to a conclusion that...well..nothing worked. Guess no game for me QQ

i'm just getting black screen of death, joy.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    i'm just getting black screen of death, joy.
    Is your computer on?

In all seriousness, haven't heard this one yet. And to everyone with the manifest problem, I haven't honestly run across anyone who can't solve the problem by following their outlined fix to the T. I know several people who had it, including myself, and the fix worked perfectly.
    BAD WOLF

So.. server lags a bit. and suddenly everyone just sit there spamming lag.. yes totally going to help by overflowing it all

there's like 20 chat messages a second if not more..

The first week or so will have a surplus of idiots. Probably longer.

Just have to deal with it.

I don't get to play today anyway...

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Planning to try it out and see if my latency is any better than it was the last time I tried it out (~4 months ago), mainly for the cash shop.
    Otherwise - EU.
    Let us know how you get on, im planning on trying it but ive no idea how bad latency might be from eu to america.
    Anyone playing on eu? is it active? Is there any difference between eu and US, sorry if this has been asked before.

I just downloaded the game for EU but holy hell... queue on both pvp servers more than half an hour on low pop one(600 queue) and like 5hours or more on high pop one(4000 queue)...

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I just downloaded the game for EU but holy hell... queue on both pvp servers more than half an hour on low pop one(600 queue) and like 5hours or more on high pop one(4000 queue)...

and by being a subscriber or veteran you will skip the queues automatically..

As it should be, good job EME.

Yeah, I know :P Was just a heads up for those with free accounts anyway I'm 30th in line on the low pop server so hurrah

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Is your computer on?

In all seriousness, haven't heard this one yet. And to everyone with the manifest problem, I haven't honestly run across anyone who can't solve the problem by following their outlined fix to the T. I know several people who had it, including myself, and the fix worked perfectly.
    haha but yes, looking through google seems like other people have had this problem in the past, and none of their solutions have worked for me. With my problem though I can't really fix it through normal means because my computer literally freezes up. I can't alt-tab, I can't go to task manager, I have to force power off my computer (it's not some wooden computer either, it's a pretty good pc).