Everytime I start the TERA Launcher my Mainboard speaker starts beeping.
    ... the hell is this? Didn't happen before the f2p patch.

Thinking of installing this in a few weeks when all the kerfuffle has died down again

I'm not a big fan of crowded starting areas and drama in general chat!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Audio swap to Japanese voices is the most important mod.
    omg, PM me where to get this. I must have this to satisfy my weaboo instincts.

Audio swap to Japanese voices is the most important mod.
    I would have to hear what they sound like first.
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Yeeeeaaaaahhh... I'm at work right now and I'm not about to play a video that's undoubtedly all girls with high-pitched voices grunting, moaning and screaming.

Just saying.

I will check it out when I get home.

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 01:11 PM ----------

Wait... Founders and elite subscribers get icons next to their names in chat?

Why?
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Are those uncensor mods actually safe? Aren't you risking a ban for modifying files?

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    YWait... Founders and elite subscribers get icons next to their names in chat?

Why?
    BECAUSE WE ARE AWESOME! That's why. /dealwithit

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Are those uncensor mods actually safe? Aren't you risking a ban for modifying files?
    If I remember correctly, they actually said that they don't advise you to because of possible issues, but else they don't care.

Japanese voice is AWESOME.

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Technically? Yes.

Realistically? No.

They can't tell. I know people who have been using them since they became available. Hell, I know people who use texture and model mods for WoW and have been for years!

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Thumbs up

Videos

Bunch of videos on youtube.
    Holy shit that little popori npc's Japanese voice is so fking adorable o 3o (~*.*)~
    . . .

. . .on a side note your sig gif is freaken amazing
    "Do we gain more power in order to fight, or do we fight in order to gain more power?"-Some badass

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    If I remember correctly, they actually said that they don't advise you to because of possible issues, but else they don't care.

Japanese voice is AWESOME.
    I want korean voices.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    I want korean voices.
    Honestly don't know about Korean voices, I know there are Korean voice cinematics.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Honestly don't know about Korean voices, I know there are Korean voice cinematics.
    hmm I might be interested in that, can you pm it to me.

So what and where is everyone playing or planning to play?

My main is currently my lv 33 elin lancer but I also spent some time recently playing an elin berserker and castanic f slayer (finally managed to make a castanic whose looks I like), both in their teens.

From back when I first played I have an aman f mystic and aman m berserker in their 20s. I also have an aman m priest I play with my wife's human f berserker. She also had an elin warrior she plays on her own.

All on Tempest Reach.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post

Yup, making time to make a new account.
    Oh, cool, so I bought this game, and like, if I come back to play it I won't get this freebie cause my account isn't new but one I purchased with real money. Awesome. Another "happy" customer.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

So what and where is everyone playing or planning to play?
    Haven't settled on a class to play yet (leaning towards lancer, but plan to try out warrior soon), but I'm on whatever the PvE servers. Screw all that getting ganked nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Oh, cool, so I bought this game, and like, if I come back to play it I won't get this freebie cause my account isn't new but one I purchased with real money. Awesome. Another "happy" customer.
    Instead you get a ton of other perks like 8 character slots and some reduced penalties/increased rewards. I think that's a fair tradeoff.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Instead you get a ton of other perks like 8 character slots and some reduced penalties/increased rewards. I think that's a fair tradeoff.
    Full bank tab, first queue.

Oh noes...a vanity that its there for new players. I'm so upset. Honestly, do you really need it? And more importantly, imo, there are a lot better head costumes out there than the helm. Like the Halo you get from maxing mining.

I want a monocle. Wasn't there a monocle found in the game files?

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

I want a monocle. Wasn't there a monocle found in the game files?
    What do you think this is, EVE?

That would actually be kinda need. Monocle would be classy as hell.