Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    What do you think this is, EVE?

That would actually be kinda need. Monocle would be classy as hell.
    Monocle wearing High Elf in skimpy dress?

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Monocle wearing High Elf in skimpy dress?
    females don't get monocles, they get thin wire glasses that rest on the bridge of their nose with a skimpy naughty teacher outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    females don't get monocles, they get thin wire glasses that rest on the bridge of their nose with a skimpy naughty teacher outfit.
    GOD YES! I know you're joking but I would buy this in a heartbeat for my aman mystic and castanic slayer.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    GOD YES! I know you're joking but I would buy this in a heartbeat for my aman mystic and castanic slayer.
    I'd get it for my Elin warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I'd get it for my Elin warrior.
    Nah. Elin get meido and goth loli.

Oh yeah... So maid outfit was confirmed, right? What about the goth loli outfit?

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Instead you get a ton of other perks like 8 character slots and some reduced penalties/increased rewards. I think that's a fair tradeoff.
    I have one character, an Elin slayer (in US beta I tried various classes). I have never seen my bank. Actually, I don't even know how to access it. I played the starting area and seen the main city after that. Why exactly would I care about more character slots? I only care about my level 11 main... we should've received the hat AND maybe additional rewards, but at least the same reward. Don't get why that's so hard to understand...
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

Because its a silly vanity item that does nothing and isn't ground breaking in anyway. Its just a small bonus for new players.

If it is so small, then why not give it to regulars as well? it is really simple: we got your money, thanks, bye. That's the philosophy here. When companies pull this when I am regular customer I threaten to stop doing business with them. It works very well to open their eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    If it is so small, then why not give it to regulars as well? it is really simple: we got your money, thanks, bye. That's the philosophy here. When companies pull this when I am regular customer I threaten to stop doing business with them. It works very well to open their eyes.
    All you have is a level 11 main.

You are not a regular customer.

I have one character, an Elin slayer (in US beta I tried various classes). I have never seen my bank. Actually, I don't even know how to access it. I played the starting area and seen the main city after that. Why exactly would I care about more character slots? I only care about my level 11 main... we should've received the hat AND maybe additional rewards, but at least the same reward. Don't get why that's so hard to understand...
    and you got a mount...?

If you, a single person, threaten to not buy anything form the shop, or discontinue playing TERA altogether, you won't have opened anyone's eyes.

It's free, and they will literally lose nothing from just you leaving.

If you only care about your 11 main and want the hat that badly, make a new account.

My lion and fiery hrose are better LOL.

All you have is a level 11 main.

You are not a regular customer.
    1) Bought game at retail price.
    2) Paid for sub.

2 things the F2P freeloading crowd never did. I paid more money for the game than 2 premium games from Steam. Apparently that means I am not worthy of a random cosmetic item "because my account isn't new."

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 05:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    If you, a single person, threaten to not buy anything form the shop, or discontinue playing TERA altogether, you won't have opened anyone's eyes.
    That's fine, as long as I'm able to vote with my wallet, and shitlist the company who's behind this game.

It's free, and they will literally lose nothing from just you leaving.
    Yes, they do. See above.

If you only care about your 11 main and want the hat that badly, make a new account.
    My level 11 won't get the hat that way, and as a formerly paying customer I demand at least the same service as a new one who isn't paying anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    LOL same and yeah just redownloaded myself.

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 07:36 PM ----------

Do it man it's worth it.. FIGHT THE MAN!
    *cough* so where does one get these uncensor packs?

1) Bought game at retail price.
    2) Paid for sub.

2 things the F2P freeloading crowd never did. I paid more money for the game than 2 premium games from Steam. Apparently that means I am not worthy of a random cosmetic item "because my account isn't new."
    It means you are "worthy" of all the stuff you paid for.
    My level 11 won't get the hat that way, and as a formerly paying customer I demand at least the same service as a new one who isn't paying anything.
    As someone who barely touched the game and is throwing a hissy fit over an ugly mask most people don't give a flying fuck about you must be new to the idea of special promotions.

Special promotions come and go. Self entitled customers are forever!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagmonster View Post
    Look for a TERA topic on the /vg/ board on 4chan. They always have a link.

Check PM.

Search online LOL it's easy enough. That or just replace with the korean game clients character data.

That's fine, as long as I'm able to vote with my wallet, and shitlist the company who's behind this game.

Yes, they do. See above.
    Go for it, and no they won't. They will make your sub and more with the items on the shop. Not even you can deny that.

2 things the F2P freeloading crowd never did.
    Oh, this mentality again. Yup, you're so much superior, you who decided stop playing and only came back to be one of the "freeloading crowd" after you dropped the game.

You are getting other value for your purchase, they just decided not to give old players the cosmetic item.

If the founder rewards aren't important to you, then why not create another account to get the mask? You have a level 11 berserker, a task that takes all of a few hours of time at most. They decided to add incentive to new players by offering a single cosmetic item.

I'm not trying to discount your complaints, but this is one of the most minor complaints I've seen in a while.