Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    Let us know how you get on, im planning on trying it but ive no idea how bad latency might be from eu to america.
    Anyone playing on eu? is it active? Is there any difference between eu and US, sorry if this has been asked before.
    I have been playing on US from EU since launch and the latency isn't noticable for me or any of the other Europeans I played with, so it depends on your ISP's routing but most likely it's fine.

Only difference between EU and US is that EU gets slower patches (and slightly more censoring) and has a really terrible publisher.

=_= had to reinstall tera because I kept getting the source file checksum error and nothing else was working. I just wanted to play today
    To the Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    =_= had to reinstall tera because I kept getting the source file checksum error and nothing else was working. I just wanted to play today
    You mod it as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    You mod it as well?
    The only files I had modified were the elin ones and even reverting those to their original ones didnt help.
    To the Sky

Hmm, I've been thinking about getting the uncensor packs...
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

The only files I had modified were the elin ones and even reverting those to their original ones didnt help.
    LOL same and yeah just redownloaded myself.

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 07:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Hmm, I've been thinking about getting the uncensor packs...
    Do it man it's worth it.. FIGHT THE MAN!

What I really don't understand is that I've had the modded elin files for quite some time, and no patch before this gave me that error. :\ I wouldn't even have them if they hadn't done such a poor job, imo, of "censoring" the armors.
    To the Sky

I actually have it modded for uncensor without that error. I WIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I actually have it modded for uncensor without that error. I WIN.
    You win nothing sir/madam!

except the ability to play the game already and not have to go through redownloading the game

But atleast it won't take forever this time. Originally took me 3 days to download tera, should be a lot shorter since I got betta internets.
    To the Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Is your computer on?

In all seriousness, haven't heard this one yet. And to everyone with the manifest problem, I haven't honestly run across anyone who can't solve the problem by following their outlined fix to the T. I know several people who had it, including myself, and the fix worked perfectly.
    Pft nonsense, here is one for you - me. I've been doing all the steps suggested for 4 hours, repeating them, restarting pc etc, no changes whatsoever.

You win nothing sir/madam!

except the ability to play the game already and not have to go through redownloading the game

But atleast it won't take forever this time. Originally took me 3 days to download tera, should be a lot shorter since I got betta internets.
    Mine has been set to go since shortly after i woke up actually...Just got don remodding LOL.

Everytime I start the TERA Launcher my Mainboard speaker starts beeping.
    ... the hell is this? Didn't happen before the f2p patch.

Thinking of installing this in a few weeks when all the kerfuffle has died down again

I'm not a big fan of crowded starting areas and drama in general chat!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Audio swap to Japanese voices is the most important mod.
    omg, PM me where to get this. I must have this to satisfy my weaboo instincts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Audio swap to Japanese voices is the most important mod.
    I would have to hear what they sound like first.
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Yeeeeaaaaahhh... I'm at work right now and I'm not about to play a video that's undoubtedly all girls with high-pitched voices grunting, moaning and screaming.

Just saying.

I will check it out when I get home.

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 01:11 PM ----------

Wait... Founders and elite subscribers get icons next to their names in chat?

Why?

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Are those uncensor mods actually safe? Aren't you risking a ban for modifying files?

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    YWait... Founders and elite subscribers get icons next to their names in chat?

Why?
    BECAUSE WE ARE AWESOME! That's why. /dealwithit

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Are those uncensor mods actually safe? Aren't you risking a ban for modifying files?
    If I remember correctly, they actually said that they don't advise you to because of possible issues, but else they don't care.

Japanese voice is AWESOME.

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Technically? Yes.

Realistically? No.

They can't tell. I know people who have been using them since they became available. Hell, I know people who use texture and model mods for WoW and have been for years!

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014