Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    How profitable is crafting in this game?
    Not profitable at all, if you want good crafting then TERA isn't it.

Huh. Not much change for warrior, at least the ones I use.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Huh. Not much change for warrior, at least the ones I use.
    We missed some patch notes. Ok a lot of patch notes. For those that follow KTERA we are including what they had up to and including the January 10th patch. This update will include many of the balance changes they made for arenas that everyone is worried about.

We are working on getting the complete list of things we didn't publish in our patch notes but please be advised that much of what you are asking for is there.

More info to come later, think of these as part 1 of 2

We apologize for the worries we have caused and will always strive to give you guys everything we can when it comes to builds updates.
    So... Nerfed BAMS and mystic left to rot?

Yea next game....

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 09:54 PM ----------

Also maid outfit confirmed some time after TERA rising.

Quote Originally Posted by http://tera.enmasse.com/news/patch-notes/tera-rising-patch-190402
    Known Issues
    Players on the pegasus when they accept a battleground queue will fall to the ground when they leave the battleground.
    *spit-take*

Ummm... They might want to fix that...
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    <insert high pitch squeal of delight here>
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    *spit-take*

Ummm... They might want to fix that...

<insert high pitch squeal of delight here>
    LOL i know right.

Welp, that's the first thing I'm buying then!

Currently deleted my mystic and working on priest

Hate the starter zone....

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Welp, that's the first thing I'm buying then!
    Gief, naow.

hmm.. Elin zerker with a maid outfit swinging a Banhammer...
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

3DS FC 0920-0769-4582 Trainer: Y: SinR, OR: May. Safari: Wartortle/Octillery/Frogadier

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I had Beta. Now I has WOD. Woo

A game that has maid outfits...and is free to play? Looks like I have found a new game to play alongside with wow *runs off to look for the website and registration shizzle*

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 12:33 AM ----------

awww booo, it doesn't want to install atm. Or maybe the whole thing is down because of maintenance or something....

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    A game that has maid outfits...and is free to play? Looks like I have found a new game to play alongside with wow *runs off to look for the website and registration shizzle*

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 12:33 AM ----------

awww booo, it doesn't want to install atm. Or maybe the whole thing is down because of maintenance or something....
    The downloader is fffffucking huge, and given that it goes F2P around tomorrow, expect it to be very difficult to download.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    The downloader is fffffucking huge, and given that it goes F2P around tomorrow, expect it to be very difficult to download.
    Hmm well the size doesn't worry me, I have fiber so stuff just downloads crazyfast. But yeah if everyone is going to download it at the same time....might cause some problems >.<

Probably a bad time to start the game for me then:3

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Hmm well the size doesn't worry me, I have fiber so stuff just downloads crazyfast. But yeah if everyone is going to download it at the same time....might cause some problems >.<

Probably a bad time to start the game for me then:3
    It starts big and then compresses I think. Or maybe I'm thinking about TSW files.

Anyway when you open the launcher go to tools and make sure P2P sharing is off or it will take 3x as long.

So... Nerfed BAMS and mystic left to rot?

Yea next game....

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 09:54 PM ----------

They say anything about it being for more then just Elin? Really going to be disappointed if they don't allow it for more.
    3DS Friend Code-2208-5660-1089 (Please PM me with your FC if you add me, thanks!)
    Currently playing Bravely Default/Rune Factory 4

Beyonce was wearing a nice Heavy Armor yesterday at the Superbowl, i bet she's a Aman Lancer

So I downloaded the game yesterday (2/3/13) and ever since I've been getting an error with my launcher either A: displaying error code 8001:0001, or B, the login box is totally broken and just stuck on "loading." The game is completely downloaded. There are no answers on error code 8001 anywhere online. Am I missing something about the game going F2P? Is it because I'm just supposed to wait until tomorrow (2/5/13) for the game to even let me try to log in? I knew it wasn't supposed to go F2P until the 5th but it let me download the game and say "Play for Free" and "headstart" so I assumed it was going to let me in. So I guess my question is, am I really having errors, or do I just need to wait until tomorrow for the F2P clients to be like activated or whatever.

EDIT: Never mind I saw the note about updating the game. Forget I said anything.
    Last edited by Tovarish24; 2013-02-04 at 05:42 PM.
    [GW2 : Devona's Rest: Mesmer] [Firefall Beta : Assault Recon] [Diablo 3 : Barbarian]
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 90 Mage, 86 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 65 Druid, 26 Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Tovarish24 View Post
    So I downloaded the game yesterday (2/3/13) and ever since I've been getting an error with my launcher either A: displaying error code 8001:0001, or B, the login box is totally broken and just stuck on "loading." The game is completely downloaded. There are no answers on error code 8001 anywhere online. Am I missing something about the game going F2P? Is it because I'm just supposed to wait until tomorrow (2/5/13) for the game to even let me try to log in? I knew it wasn't supposed to go F2P until the 5th but it let me download the game and say "Play for Free" and "headstart" so I assumed it was going to let me in. So I guess my question is, am I really having errors, or do I just need to wait until tomorrow for the F2P clients to be like activated or whatever.
    Tera servers are down all day today in prep for the F2P launch.

Oh yeah, forgot that was about now. Tomorrow it seems, so gonna have a look at that sometime tomorrow I guess. =)
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Kazzak EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tovarish24 View Post
    https://forum.tera-europe.com/showthread.php?t=141326

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Vogelweide View Post
    I just played the trial, and to be honest: It was the worst MMO experience Ive ever had. You start at level 20 ???!! Dafuq. You start in a zone with a couple of spell, you got no idea why you have them. You just run from one NPC to another. Just flat out running from x->y the whole time until you finally are able to run to cavern, killing some undeads. Afterwards there is boss you need defeat and after that fight you suddenly disappear. You see then some new recruiters/officers flying to that Island and you see yourself beeing lvl 1 again, cause you lost your memorys. Thats a story line that works maybe in a single player RPG, but does not suit MMOs at all.There are other things, like climbing ladders, which does not suite an MMO.

In my opinion, it is a game that should have just been a single player game with some multiplayer parts, and thats it. Poorly designed. But thats maybe just my opinion.
    I wish that Prologue was optional. It's really not done very well. It aggravates me to no end that the hot bars are locked. I can't configure it the way I normally would, so I have to suffer though a clunky way of moving through it. I don't use WASD. I use a 6 button razer mouse with my right mouse button to move forward and the thumb buttons for left, right, and back. It's the same way I do FPS, so its ingrained in my reflexes.

I rolled characters on the other two servers to try out voice, race, gender combos to see which I like best, and each time I started on the other servers I had to do the prologue. Since I am going to restart on Ascension Valley, I am going to have to do it again.

Even if they would allow you do unlock the hot bars to move skills around and configure movement it would be 10x better.