Sorry to say, but you pretty much just need to redownload the whole thing from the NA.

I typically don't play males unless either 1) the females are fail (which rarely happens) or 2) the males are just that awesome (looking at you, GW2 Charr). My lineup ended up being:

Warrior: Castanic
    Archer: Human
    Slayer: Elf
    Lancer: Elf
    Berserker: Human
    Priest: Castanic
    Mystic: Elf
    Sorceror: Human

I probably have the least amount of racial diversity in Tera that I've ever had in any game. IMO, aside from Elin, female human/elf/castanic have the best animations, they also coincidentally have the best looking armors. Using Aman as an example, I found their animations to be lackluster and I was able to find maybe 1 armor out of 20 that I liked. So, ultimately animations + fashion won out or I'd have at least one Aman and possibly one Popori.

Elin I decided at the last minute I couldn't play. It just felt uncomfortable. I have no problem with the race or other people playing them, but I guess I'm just too used to playing characters that are sexy. When I was running around with my bf's male human as an Elin I felt like he was my chaperone. x_X

Keyboard Turner
    Quote Originally Posted by Basileus View Post
    I've been into Tera from the get go, but sadly I was stupid and just leveled characters instead of gearing up just one. But now that I've played and leveled every class to 60, except my lancer, I've finally found a class to main. The lancer is easily the most fun tank and probably one of the most fun classes I have ever played. Plus, getting to level 30 without dying and without even getting hit by a mob is pretty fun.
    Playing on tempest reach pretty actively. If anyone wants a tank while I level, names lynixxiss.
    Hey,
    I'll be playing on the new pvp server in feb...
    I'd like to have a teammate/teammates to run with.

i'll be in touch if you'd like.
    (archer)

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 05:43 PM ----------

my above comment goes to anyone willing to help out, or also looking for people to ride WIT!

And I finish out the weekend at level 32 having changed the appearance of my armor so it doesn't look like that godawful pink leopard print.
    Some would ask
    "How could a perfect God create a universe with so much that is evil?"
    They have missed a greater conundrum
    "Why would a perfect God create a universe at all?"

So I went into my bank for the first time since I came back and I noticed there's a normal bank and some temporary bank thing. Anyone know what the temporary bank is? I moved all the stuff from it to my normal bank just in case lol.

If I remember correctly the temporary bank is all your stuff from before and the normal bank is the thing they cooked up for free to play. Founders and subscribers get four whole tabs and free players only get one, and the original bank wasn't set up for this.

I think.
    Some would ask
    "How could a perfect God create a universe with so much that is evil?"
    They have missed a greater conundrum
    "Why would a perfect God create a universe at all?"

Temporary bank is because of the server merge. It disappears once you take everything out of it.

Temporary bank came from the server merges.

Hey guys.

I posted asking a few things a few pages ago but seems like no one saw them TT

Anyways, do you guys think if it is worth paying the suscription right now? I can't play more than 2 hours per day (except weekends) but I can't play in a trial account since I already own a Standard Edition account and it makes no sense to play anywhere else.

Also, if I have an active suscription by the time the game gets f2p, will I become a Tera Club member?

ok so i finally got my slayer to 60 and I have no freaking idea which gear is better or whatever. Can someone give layout the name of the gear in order of best to worst, would really appreciate it At the moment I have t13 discord set, got them all to +6.
    Last edited by dk3790; 2013-01-21 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holymorph View Post
    Hey guys.

I posted asking a few things a few pages ago but seems like no one saw them TT

Anyways, do you guys think if it is worth paying the suscription right now? I can't play more than 2 hours per day (except weekends) but I can't play in a trial account since I already own a Standard Edition account and it makes no sense to play anywhere else.

Also, if I have an active suscription by the time the game gets f2p, will I become a Tera Club member?
    Well, you have a standard edition account, so essentially once f2p becomes active you'd have a founder account. Essentially the same account as it is being a subscriber right now. If you're patient, I say wait, otherwise go for it?

What Tera client should I be downloading If im playing from Australia, I'd like to play on Aus (if possible) or US servers.
    There is two different Tera websites and clients from what I've seen O_o

I would say the NA client from http://tera.enmasse.com/.

The other one is the EU version, which is published by Frogster...or Gameforge, as they are now known as I think?.

Lol I love the dig at at SWTOR 1 min 2 seconds in. Fair play though, I think they are offering a hell of a lot more than SWTOR with a higher quality game.

Quick question: I have heard rumors that the US version has more content and more patches than the EU version. Is this actually true and if so what content is the EU missing and will it get patched or catch up to the US version eventually?

Got my zerker to level 25 and every piece of gear available from the BOL dungeon for him.

Now attempting to solo the dungeon

Is there a website like MMO-Champ for TERA? I like being up to date on news and such

Not going to play this shit. Completely unfair for people with higher latencies.

Quote Originally Posted by botulox View Post
    Not going to play this shit. Completely unfair for people with higher latencies.
    Why does that make it shit? Games are designed with low latency in mind for the ideal play. Some are a bit more friendly to players with higher latency, but you suffer regardless of what game you play.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Why does that make it shit? Games are designed with low latency in mind for the ideal play. Some are a bit more friendly to players with higher latency, but you suffer regardless of what game you play.
    It makes it shit because it's lazy design. It's an MMO, you're supposed to compensate that stuff properly with higher latencies.
    In WoW the impact of latency below 300 is minimum, for example. And questing and stuff is perfectly doable with 2000ms latencies. Just to put an example of how forgiving it is due to proper design.

In their case, they could have chosen to make "hitscan" abilities detect collisions clientside, yet they didn't, as a "just in a case someone may exploit it and we'd have to fix it or actually pay attention to our playerbase". Therefore, alienating a large number of players.

The only thing in PvE that is hard with high lat is lancer/warrior tanking, and even then all you need to do is memorize all the bosses tells and you'll be invincible. I solo'd my first giant enemy crab on my lancer today, about 300 latency, took a while to learn all the telegraphing but once you do you're laughing.

PvP is obviously a different story, but depending on the class it isnt that bad, just requires you to not suck.

It makes it shit because it's lazy design. It's an MMO, you're supposed to compensate that stuff properly with higher latencies.
    In WoW the impact of latency below 300 is minimum, for example. And questing and stuff is perfectly doable with 2000ms latencies. Just to put an example of how forgiving it is due to proper design.

In their case, they could have chosen to make "hitscan" abilities detect collisions clientside, yet they didn't, as a "just in a case someone may exploit it and we'd have to fix it or actually pay attention to our playerbase". Therefore, alienating a large number of players.
    You know why they don't do that? Because the sheer minority of their players are the ones with the 200-300 lat (assuming a fellow Australasian?). Almost everyone playing Tera US is from the US, just the same that the majority of KTera players are from Korea.

Don't whine so hard when your minority isnt being catered too, TERA is NOT the financial powerhouse WoW is, they cant afford to just put in potentially expensive QoL things for the minority. Just learn how to play with latency, it isnt hard.
    Last edited by Xothic; 2013-01-22 at 06:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin