Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I think it's because of mystics being a mana battery as well as a healer :P
    Oh well sticking with my Priest cause I enjoy it. If people dont want me in their groups its their loss.

I think it's because of mystics being a mana battery as well as a healer :P
    Unless they changed it, the main reason is that mystics bring a significant crit buff which means night and day to certain DPS classes, particularly slayer.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Ah right, haven't gotten that one yet, but a 100% crit rate increase does sound rather sweet ^^
    Meh.

Ah right, haven't gotten that one yet, but a 100% crit rate increase does sound rather sweet ^^
    Gonna burst your bubble. Crit doesn't work that way in this game whilst it may be possible to get a 100% crit rate, the rate displayed on your char sheet isn't indicative of that. It's based off not only your crit rate but the mobs crit resist. Most end-game bosses have fairly high crit resist numbers too.

Greetings, TERA players.
    I'm looking to RP eventually in TERA when I reach the max level of 60 (in due time), even though I'm the lowest leveller ever... In the mean time I am looking at what to use to transmog (or w.e. it is called in TERA) items into to use. At the moment, I have a great liking in this particular set. Does anyone know if it is available in game? I took a look around, but as there isn't a site like wowhead for TERA (as far as I am aware), I am not sure if it is NPC only. If it is, I am sad. I am more so interested in the hat.
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2013-02-27 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flarecde View Post
    Unless they changed it, the main reason is that mystics bring a significant crit buff which means night and day to certain DPS classes, particularly slayer.
    It's actually "doubling the crit rate of group members", however, mystics don't even get that aura until level 50.
    WoW & WoD General Discussions and Guild Wars 2 Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Gonna burst your bubble. Crit doesn't work that way in this game whilst it may be possible to get a 100% crit rate, the rate displayed on your char sheet isn't indicative of that. It's based off not only your crit rate but the mobs crit resist. Most end-game bosses have fairly high crit resist numbers too.
    100% crit rate increase is what I said, as in, doubles crit rate :P I know what it does ^^
    Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    Greetings, TERA players.
    I'm looking to RP eventually in TERA when I reach the max level of 60 (in due time), even though I'm the lowest leveller ever... In the mean time I am looking at what to use to transmog (or w.e. it is called in TERA) items into to use. At the moment, I have a great liking in this particular set. Does anyone know if it is available in game? I took a look around, but as there isn't a site like wowhead for TERA (as far as I am aware), I am not sure if it is NPC only. If it is, I am sad. I am more so interested in the hat.
    I haven't seen it, but you could check through the armor templates.
    http://www.teratemplates.com/templates.html
    http://tera-online.cc/343-races-elin.html

Greetings, TERA players.
    Unfortunately that is one of the several NPC only outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by Allyrion View Post
    I haven't seen it, but you could check through the armor templates.
    http://www.teratemplates.com/templates.html
    http://tera-online.cc/343-races-elin.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Unfortunately that is one of the several NPC only outfits.
    Bahhh, thanks anyway

The Popori wear similar hats though.
    Yep, I have seen them ^^ I don't think I am ever making a Popori though. The only race for me is Elin really

When does healing actually get hard? Using a staff that rolled attack speed and 3x bonus healing and +9ed it and dungeons are a joke.

Yep, I have seen them ^^ I don't think I am ever making a Popori though. The only race for me is Elin really
    Hey, I deleted the post, cause I think it's just the pirate hats I may be thinking about. Everyone has access to those.
    I saw some taller hats, I'm sure. Just can't seem to find them.

Hey, I deleted the post, cause I think it's just the pirate hats I may be thinking about. Everyone has access to those.
    I saw some taller hats, I'm sure. Just can't seem to find them.
    Ah, I thought you was talking about the Popori Unicorn Flight Master... thingy... hat.
    Ah yes, I know of those. No worries though. I got the answer for my question though
    But yes, those are great too. Unsure how much they'll clip though...
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2013-02-28 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flarecde View Post
    Double crit rate, mp regen, but most importantly, mana orbs. You will never ever have to auto attack and if you use savage scrolls + nostrum you can hit you hard abilities quite frequently without worrying about mana at all.

---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 10:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    yep when i first played this game i got excited by it but realized it was in practice very lackluster. It's not that important.

---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 10:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    When does healing actually get hard? Using a staff that rolled attack speed and 3x bonus healing and +9ed it and dungeons are a joke.
    when you heal a tank who's in t11's tanking mchm and never blocking LOL just kidding. In all seriousness, I never found healing "hard" it's just different from other mmos which is nice ocassionally, but I can't be bothered with healing as my main.

atm level 50 on my berserker, love the class but lfd queue times are killing me :/

Greetings, TERA players.
    there is an RP server but its not even slightly enforced majority of the people on it are ther ebecause the pve servers have queues

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    atm level 50 on my berserker, love the class but lfd queue times are killing me :/
    Pro-tip:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmaq3pFUUxY

Go there. I just did 50-57 there in like... A bit less than 4 hours. Though it was with the 100% XP Buffs but even the 50% ones are dirt-cheap and Berserker is the fastest class for this. If I did it in 4 hours as an Archer imagine how fast you'll do it as a Zerk :P

Just buy some new gears off the broker and head there. The mobs are lvl52 with a lvl54 miniboss + 2 adds (easy to kill) roaming around. With the 100%-buff each mob was giving like 95k XP and the special boss gave 750k + 2x300k from his 2 adds The miniboss also drops a special mote that restores all your HP and gives a 3 minute 3% XP Buff :P

I guarantee that it's A LOT faster than questing as long as you have at least that 50% Boost active.

Is it faster to grind mobs like that in other areas aswell at lower levels too? I'm level 44 on my berserker and questing seems to be really slow for exp/hr. I'm just following my story quests and doing the side quests in the camp but at the moment I'm barely making 2 levels per 3-4hr.

Also does anyone know how to remove vampiric strike from chaining off thunder strike and cyclone, I've taken of the chain skill page but it still pops up everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Is it faster to grind mobs like that in other areas aswell at lower levels too? I'm level 44 on my berserker and questing seems to be really slow for exp/hr. I'm just following my story quests and doing the side quests in the camp but at the moment I'm barely making 2 levels per 3-4hr.

Also does anyone know how to remove vampiric strike from chaining off thunder strike and cyclone, I've taken of the chain skill page but it still pops up everytime.
    I did 43-47 by farming the Naga BAMs near Acarum. Each level was around 45min-1hour or so. Not drastically faster than questing but faster regardless. And more fun

They are IMO the easiest BAM type to solo once you figure out all their moves. I was killing one per 3-4 minutes on my Archer. Though I did have an XP Boost up yet again.

AOE grinding is the way to go if you have an XP Boost available, thats for sure. I'm sure there are lots of areas where you can effectively do this. Though I've only found the spot I posted earlier and another spot for 35-40.