Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    He's talking about maid outfits.
    Halrath was teasing that "the month isn't over yet" on CH last night. They're having way too much fun with this methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kpfRX41.png[IMG]

He's talking about maid outfits.
    What'd be annoying is it turns out to be an April Fool's joke.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    It may be the weakest t14 set but it's all you need to do mchm. I'm probably in the minority but buying regents gear defeats the purpose of the game (and buying abyss is pointless).
    True enough... Though I'd see the main point of MCHM being Visionmaker farming.

Not that it matters to me as I'll never see the instance as my IRL friends are only into PvP :P And you'll never get into a good "PuG" without experience.

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...aster-egg-hunt
    Ok the new event.
    http://www.teradevtracker.com/
    Use this for it.

Already claimed my maid outfit.
    It lasts only for 7 days, and it is elin only, seems like a great event to hype the community, don't you think?

Don't tell too much people, else you will be minimizing your chances of getting it.
    pro-gun liberal

I can't stand the Elin though. >.>

Need more High Elf clothes.

:'( probably going to have to wait til the costumes are in the shop.

Mind = Blown. The rage and complaining people are doing because of the easter egg hunt on the forums is amazing. People these days, I swear. It is like everyone freaking expects to have everything handed to them on a silver platter.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2013-03-26 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    :'( probably going to have to wait til the costumes are in the shop.

Mind = Blown. The rage and complaining people are doing because of the easter egg hunt on the forums is amazing. People these days, I swear. It is like everyone freaking expects to have everything handed to them on a silver platter.
    Yeah entitlement! Boo!

Its clearly an event for everybody to get hyped. I can't say I worked hard for it since I was just lucky to see it fast, but expecting everybody to win is just too silly.
    pro-gun liberal

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    A better question would be why on earth are you even MWing an Agnitor piece, and a chest at that?
    Seems to be a bit of a waste as it's the weakest T14 set.
    Well, I'm on the new server AV. So agnitor is the only gear that's really available atm. There's one group of people that can consistently down MC HM and the poor guys keep getting warrior chests. :O

My friends are I are working on AC HM, we got maldita to like 1.6% a couple days ago. Our MC NM runs haven't been very fruitful yet though. So Abyss gear is gonna take a while to get, so I figured I might as well as try MWing my agnitor. Any little bit helps.
    /dance

Hey everyone.
    I used to be into Tera, I really loved the combat (and healing) system, but I found it took me ages (as a mystic) to solo. None of my friends moved over, so solo was all I could do.
    Is the game still just as grindy? Will it take a casual like me a very long time to hit max level? Is finding groups still a bit difficult? What have they done since the release? OR where can I find that info?

Thanks!

The game hasn't changed much in terms of leveling. It's still a little grindy, but it doesn't cost money so no one seems to mind anymore. I know sure don't.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    The game hasn't changed much in terms of leveling. It's still a little grindy, but it doesn't cost money so no one seems to mind anymore. I know sure don't.
    Meh, I still do. I like the combat but good lord I can't find the will the level in this game. I'm looking for a guild though, that will make things better.
    I'm on the Lake of Tears server. This server defines me. Gank the living hell out of everyone, camp, camp, camp, make a lake with the tears I extracted.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Meh, I still do. I like the combat but good lord I can't find the will the level in this game. I'm looking for a guild though, that will make things better.
    I'm on the Lake of Tears server. This server defines me. Gank the living hell out of everyone, camp, camp, camp, make a lake with the tears I extracted.
    I find if you just pop on and off it makes it more fun. I'm not sure if it's my time away form the game or the freeness of it that makes me not think it's as grindy anymore. I don't spend every second on it like I felt I had to with a sub.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Rakoth View Post
    but I found it took me ages (as a mystic) to solo.
    Only hearsay, but I've been told a couple of times they're pretty much the slowest class to solo with. I swear it takes my mystic forever and a day to kill anything bigger than a minion.

Would you want to try another class perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanero View Post
    Well, I'm on the new server AV. So agnitor is the only gear that's really available atm. There's one group of people that can consistently down MC HM and the poor guys keep getting warrior chests. :O

My friends are I are working on AC HM, we got maldita to like 1.6% a couple days ago. Our MC NM runs haven't been very fruitful yet though. So Abyss gear is gonna take a while to get, so I figured I might as well as try MWing my agnitor. Any little bit helps.
    MCNM is far easier than achm imo. The last boss is really not hard at all, if anything you will take a long time to learn the 1st phase, 2nd is cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanero View Post

Yep, AC HM is pretty hard. The worms at the end multiples like crazy. You really a need good dps.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    MCNM is far easier than achm imo. The last boss is really not hard at all, if anything you will take a long time to learn the 1st phase, 2nd is cake.
    We did AC HM (though with great dificulties, but we did it) and yet we wiped on MC NM last boss cause we couldnt out-DPS the shield she does xD Only "hard" part in the fight is doing the 1-2-3 debuffs and on normal you can just ignore it if you want to if your healer is good.

Probably could have done it with a few more tries but it was Nexus time so we ran out and never went back in again :P
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2013-03-29 at 01:31 PM.

Did that big pvp patch that someone mentioned in this forum some months ago ever happen?
    Your lord is under attack! Your lord is under attack!

Quote Originally Posted by Emrendil View Post
    Yep, AC HM is pretty hard. The worms at the end multiples like crazy. You really a need good dps.
    If I remember correctly (haven't done it in ages =\), all the worms pop up every 2nd laser. That way there is a strat where you pull eyeball head into a corner and when it's the 2nd laser you can get out of range of the laser and dps the worms without worry.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-03-29 at 04:51 PM.

Played this game at the release and leveld a Slayer to 60 but then I quit. I was playing on the EU servers and now Tera is F2P I want to pick it up again but on the US servers.

Since I don't want to spend my time waiting in dungeon queue's is it wise to level a Priest? Or are the queue's for dps short and is it ok to level a slayer/berzerker?

And how are Archers these days? at launch they where pretty bad as DPS in dungeons and PVP not much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjorrit View Post
    Played this game at the release and leveld a Slayer to 60 but then I quit. I was playing on the EU servers and now Tera is F2P I want to pick it up again but on the US servers.

Since I don't want to spend my time waiting in dungeon queue's is it wise to level a Priest? Or are the queue's for dps short and is it ok to level a slayer/berzerker?

And how are Archers these days? at launch they where pretty bad as DPS in dungeons and PVP not much better.
    Archers are better in PVE than what they used to be but... still the "worse option" of the 2 ranged DPS (Sorc/Archer).

Though as far as I know there should be a balancing patch incoming that should fix some of the problems Archers have.... mainly with PvE mobility.

As far as PvP goes.... In BGs they are pretty much the strongest class and they're not that weak in 3vs3 either. 1vs1 you can hold our own VS pretty much everything else but Warriors (which are the best 1vs1 class in the game) and maybe Slayers... And obviously 1vs1ing Healers is not a good idea unless you vastly outgear them so you can 1-2 hit their sorry asses.
    In short huge burst damage paired with good utility and decent survival (against everything else but Warriors).