1. #9761
    Quote Originally Posted by Basileus View Post
    I need someone to log into my account and make a character for me.../sigh
    I sent you a pm.

  2. #9762
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    hmm now to pick a name for the "premade" i never liked my original characters name so screw that

    um does the HE racial for replenishing mana give you rage instead of you go for zerker?

    since its really the only racial they get worth using
    Well every class in the game uses mana.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    i meant mana but w.e
    Zerker comes with a shout that gives you mana back and it has a very short cd.

    - - - Updated - - -

    http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/berserker/topics/Most-best-race-for-Berserker Here you go Achaman

  3. #9763
    Herald of the Titans Achaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    pfft as if you care..
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Well every class in the game uses mana.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Zerker comes with a shout that gives you mana back and it has a very short cd.

    - - - Updated - - -

    http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...-for-Berserker Here you go Achaman
    been awile since i played it but yeah i remember the mana giving shout thing

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Well every class in the game uses mana.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Zerker comes with a shout that gives you mana back and it has a very short cd.

    - - - Updated - - -

    http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/berserker/topics/Most-best-race-for-Berserker Here you go Achaman
    my level 32ish zerker is an elin but i thought id try the other races for the free boost or try a whole new class but i cant decide what class as i remember trying them before and not liking many of them

  4. #9764
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    been awile since i played it but yeah i remember the mana giving shout thing
    I choose a Castanic cause of the crits from being behind the target which is nice.

  5. #9765
    Elin master race. The small races like Elin have certain advantages, while other races have their racials. However you shouldn't bother picking a race on benefits like that because it's an overall small boost either way.

    Also you should look at animations when deciding on a race, because they all do different things for attacks. Choosing a Sorcerer for the levelup thing so that I don't have to deal with playing without their key abilities and making it an Elin for their awesome levitating skills while channeling some abilities.

  6. #9766
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    I choose a Castanic cause of the crits from being behind the target which is nice.
    Isn't that like a 1% chance?

  7. #9767
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Elin master race. The small races like Elin have certain advantages, while other races have their racials. However you shouldn't bother picking a race on benefits like that because it's an overall small boost either way.

    Also you should look at animations when deciding on a race, because they all do different things for attacks. Choosing a Sorcerer for the levelup thing so that I don't have to deal with playing without their key abilities and making it an Elin for their awesome levitating skills while channeling some abilities.
    Ya I choose a elin archer this time and my Zerker on K tera is a elin as well.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Isn't that like a 1% chance?
    Ya it is. I also choose them due to their armor sets as well.

  8. #9768
    Herald of the Titans Achaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    pfft as if you care..
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Ya I choose a elin archer this time and my Zerker on K tera is a elin as well.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Ya it is. I also choose them due to their armor sets as well.
    i looked through some sites and came across something saying that the elin were the most censored race when they westernised the k-tera version

    how? i checked some pics on google images and they look the exact same

  9. #9769
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:Tsunako
    Posts
    10,012
    They are censored unless they changed it recently. It's not like the heaviest censor ever, but there are censorship.

  10. #9770
    Herald of the Titans Kaelwryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Divinity's Reach
    Posts
    2,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    i looked through some sites and came across something saying that the elin were the most censored race when they westernised the k-tera version

    how? i checked some pics on google images and they look the exact same
    The censorship mostly shows on the robes than it does on the leather/heavy armor.


    Uncensored | Censored

  11. #9771
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    They are censored unless they changed it recently. It's not like the heaviest censor ever, but there are censorship.
    If only having the uncensored armors and the Japanese voicepack didn't fuck up the updates -_-

  12. #9772
    Herald of the Titans Kaelwryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Divinity's Reach
    Posts
    2,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If only having the uncensored armors and the Japanese voicepack didn't fuck up the updates -_-
    They made it so that the patcher automatically deletes those files and replaces them with the correct ones. At least that's what it done to me that past few patches.

  13. #9773
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:Tsunako
    Posts
    10,012
    I still have the Japanese VA >.>

  14. #9774
    Herald of the Titans Achaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    pfft as if you care..
    Posts
    2,681
    so what race/class did people choose to "levelup"
    Last edited by Achaman; 2013-09-23 at 07:44 AM.

  15. #9775
    I chose mystic. I was leveling mystic, but it seems like none of my friends are extremely interested in leveling up from 1-60 so I'm taking this opportunity to get a mystic up there with my friends. Mystic is fun, I really like the 'in-direct' healing style let alone the auras. Its interesting and nothing else really stands out to me.

    Popori Mystic
    Last edited by Angarin; 2013-09-23 at 06:52 AM.

  16. #9776
    Well I started with human mystic since my mystic currently was originally a human. Then I re-rolled a popori archer with my friend and I loved the POV how everything was actually bigger than me by a good margin and I didn't feel like I was half the size of a boss. That and...ferrets op.

  17. #9777
    The Lightbringer Razael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    so what race/class did people choose to "levelup"
    Castanic Male Archer =p
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/razaelsilva
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    $6 for a game made in 1993? If it was free then maybe I would buy it instead of pirating it.

  18. #9778
    Elin Priest - to replicate my original level 60 on EU servers. As healer, low gear dependency since I don't have any rich US level 60's to gear up from and high in demand. Race choice here just for their cuteness and fantastic animations (especially gathering)! After all, how often do you get a to play a truly cute race in any Western MMO ever?

    Elin Sorc - my alt for fun and pvp. Was going to choose Castanic for diversity while keeping Elin-like hitbox advantages, but further research showed Elin still has advantages over other races in animation and recovery.

    If these racial differences did not make a difference, I would have made a High Elf Sorc. Their costumes, aloof voice animations and, ofc, superb boobies (easily the best in all Western MMOs) are fantastic!

  19. #9779
    The Patient Yowser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    290
    The Levelup script has started, but it may take up to a week for all characters to be converted.

    The number of applicants to our test event FAR exceeded even our best expectations (almost 5 times more!). Because of this, preparation is taking a bit longer than we thought. As of right now, our goal is to get everyone leveled up by the end of this week. I'll update this post as much as possible to keep you all informed.

    Thanks for your patience!
    http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...ript-has-begun
    Last edited by Yowser; 2013-09-23 at 08:15 PM.

  20. #9780
    Quote Originally Posted by Yowser View Post
    The Levelup script has started, but it may take up to a week for all characters to be converted.


    http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...ready-to-begin
    I guess I'll farm more BAMS on my zerker and get more gold for my new character.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •