Quote Originally Posted by Basileus View Post
    I need someone to log into my account and make a character for me.../sigh
    I sent you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    hmm now to pick a name for the "premade" i never liked my original characters name so screw that

um does the HE racial for replenishing mana give you rage instead of you go for zerker?

since its really the only racial they get worth using
    Well every class in the game uses mana.

- - - Updated - - -

i meant mana but w.e
    Zerker comes with a shout that gives you mana back and it has a very short cd.

- - - Updated - - -

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/berserker/topics/Most-best-race-for-Berserker Here you go Achaman

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...-for-Berserker Here you go Achaman
    been awile since i played it but yeah i remember the mana giving shout thing

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/berserker/topics/Most-best-race-for-Berserker Here you go Achaman
    my level 32ish zerker is an elin but i thought id try the other races for the free boost or try a whole new class but i cant decide what class as i remember trying them before and not liking many of them

been awile since i played it but yeah i remember the mana giving shout thing
    I choose a Castanic cause of the crits from being behind the target which is nice.

Elin master race. The small races like Elin have certain advantages, while other races have their racials. However you shouldn't bother picking a race on benefits like that because it's an overall small boost either way.

Also you should look at animations when deciding on a race, because they all do different things for attacks. Choosing a Sorcerer for the levelup thing so that I don't have to deal with playing without their key abilities and making it an Elin for their awesome levitating skills while channeling some abilities.

I choose a Castanic cause of the crits from being behind the target which is nice.
    Isn't that like a 1% chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Elin master race. The small races like Elin have certain advantages, while other races have their racials. However you shouldn't bother picking a race on benefits like that because it's an overall small boost either way.

Also you should look at animations when deciding on a race, because they all do different things for attacks. Choosing a Sorcerer for the levelup thing so that I don't have to deal with playing without their key abilities and making it an Elin for their awesome levitating skills while channeling some abilities.
    Ya I choose a elin archer this time and my Zerker on K tera is a elin as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Isn't that like a 1% chance?
    Ya it is. I also choose them due to their armor sets as well.

Ya I choose a elin archer this time and my Zerker on K tera is a elin as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya it is. I also choose them due to their armor sets as well.
    i looked through some sites and came across something saying that the elin were the most censored race when they westernised the k-tera version

how? i checked some pics on google images and they look the exact same

They are censored unless they changed it recently. It's not like the heaviest censor ever, but there are censorship.

i looked through some sites and came across something saying that the elin were the most censored race when they westernised the k-tera version

how? i checked some pics on google images and they look the exact same
    The censorship mostly shows on the robes than it does on the leather/heavy armor.

Uncensored | Censored

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    They are censored unless they changed it recently. It's not like the heaviest censor ever, but there are censorship.
    If only having the uncensored armors and the Japanese voicepack didn't fuck up the updates -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If only having the uncensored armors and the Japanese voicepack didn't fuck up the updates -_-
    They made it so that the patcher automatically deletes those files and replaces them with the correct ones. At least that's what it done to me that past few patches.

I still have the Japanese VA >.>

so what race/class did people choose to "levelup"
    Last edited by Achaman; 2013-09-23 at 07:44 AM.

I chose mystic. I was leveling mystic, but it seems like none of my friends are extremely interested in leveling up from 1-60 so I'm taking this opportunity to get a mystic up there with my friends. Mystic is fun, I really like the 'in-direct' healing style let alone the auras. Its interesting and nothing else really stands out to me.

Popori Mystic
    Last edited by Angarin; 2013-09-23 at 06:52 AM.

Well I started with human mystic since my mystic currently was originally a human. Then I re-rolled a popori archer with my friend and I loved the POV how everything was actually bigger than me by a good margin and I didn't feel like I was half the size of a boss. That and...ferrets op.

so what race/class did people choose to "levelup"
    Castanic Male Archer =p
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/razaelsilva
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    $6 for a game made in 1993? If it was free then maybe I would buy it instead of pirating it.

Elin Priest - to replicate my original level 60 on EU servers. As healer, low gear dependency since I don't have any rich US level 60's to gear up from and high in demand. Race choice here just for their cuteness and fantastic animations (especially gathering)! After all, how often do you get a to play a truly cute race in any Western MMO ever?

Elin Sorc - my alt for fun and pvp. Was going to choose Castanic for diversity while keeping Elin-like hitbox advantages, but further research showed Elin still has advantages over other races in animation and recovery.

If these racial differences did not make a difference, I would have made a High Elf Sorc. Their costumes, aloof voice animations and, ofc, superb boobies (easily the best in all Western MMOs) are fantastic!

The Levelup script has started, but it may take up to a week for all characters to be converted.

The number of applicants to our test event FAR exceeded even our best expectations (almost 5 times more!). Because of this, preparation is taking a bit longer than we thought. As of right now, our goal is to get everyone leveled up by the end of this week. I'll update this post as much as possible to keep you all informed.

Thanks for your patience!
    http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...ript-has-begun
    Last edited by Yowser; 2013-09-23 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yowser View Post
    The Levelup script has started, but it may take up to a week for all characters to be converted.

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...ready-to-begin
    I guess I'll farm more BAMS on my zerker and get more gold for my new character.