Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    That Reaper...looks so amazing...

How long would it take me to get to level 40? >< (18 is my highest class)
    Not long stay up all night and quest should be close to 40
    "For in the shadows lurks not one dagger, but the power of a nation of daggers, waiting for justice's blow."
    "If dislike were liquor I'd be drunk."

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    That Reaper...looks so amazing...

How long would it take me to get to level 40? >< (18 is my highest class)
    I think they lowered the level reqs / made it easier so it shouldn't take as long. I already have a 60 so yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I think they lowered the level reqs / made it easier so it shouldn't take as long. I already have a 60 so yay.
    I have 2 on a NA account and 3 on a K tera account.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Main reason why they are testing it on elin is they will get the most feed back since say 80-90% of KTera poplation is made up of elins. Also Dark reaper elin already has lore behind since if you did elin story quest with the two princess, there a hint of the dark elin aka reaper.
    my reason for playing elin is i dont have to spend ages to get a cute look in char creation and the stupid side saddle of the other female races

and ooo the 10000th reply on the thread
    Last edited by Achaman; 2014-01-15 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    my reason for playing elin is i dont have to spend ages to get a cute look in char creation and the stupid side saddle of the other female races

and ooo the 10000th reply on the thread
    Main reason why I play nothing but elin too cute loli! Also I agree hate the damn side saddle thing too.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Main reason why I play nothing but elin too cute loli! Also I agree hate the damn side saddle thing too.
    Side saddle riding is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Side saddle riding is the best!
    No it's not it's stupid!

I guess I'm one of the few people who can't stand the Elin. If I played more I would make it a mission to eradicate the race from existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Sounds like I know what I'm doing tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I guess I'm one of the few people who can't stand the Elin. If I played more I would make it a mission to eradicate the race from existence.
    It's an...interesting race. Honestly I find them ridiculously cute and love to play as one but the thought of a guy playing one disgusts me. So I have conflicted feelings I guess?

Edit: Okay, that came off a lot ruder than I intended. It's not that it disgusts me it would just weird me out to know a guy plays primarily an Elin. Guys should be able to enjoy cute things, too, I guess but...it would be creepy to me, at least at first. Bah whatever, I'm no good at describing this.
    Last edited by -aiko-; 2014-01-15 at 08:01 PM.
    {MMO-Champion General Rules}
    {Video Games Discussion Forum Guidelines
    }

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    - Fantastic

I don't mind them, but would never play them as my character.

Aw then I would have to quit! The only reason I even tried out Tera were because of Elins. :D

Aman women get no respect.

No respect!
    Some would ask
    "How could a perfect God create a universe with so much that is evil?"
    They have missed a greater conundrum
    "Why would a perfect God create a universe at all?"

/shrug
    I think they're cute but that's about it.

I would never play Elin as my main, i find it the whole race a bit weird. Along with the pedo bears.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/razaelsilva
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    $6 for a game made in 1993? If it was free then maybe I would buy it instead of pirating it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    You likely won't see it on any race other than the Elin though. The animation work required will be tremendous especially in a game like Tera, and since the vast majority of players in Korea/Japan play Elin anyway, it would be a big waste.

http://teratoday.com/tera-news/asia/...ra-new-content
    This is good news, because I watched the video of the game play and it looks enticing, until I realized elin was the only class.

Popori reaper ftw!

As long as they don't open pvp for pre-60s, I am not going back to Tera regardless of how much I liked it and unfortunately the link above mentions nothing about it.

There are two battlegrounds that allow you to pvp starting at 30. Corsair's stronghold and the new Kumasylum. From what I understand, Kumasylum gives a lot of exp. if you manage to win, which seems fairly easy if you get the kumas side.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    There are two battlegrounds that allow you to pvp starting at 30. Corsair's stronghold and the new Kumasylum. From what I understand, Kumasylum gives a lot of exp. if you manage to win, which seems fairly easy if you get the kumas side.
    Thanks for the info, it's really appreciated. I had a look around on the net and you are correct. Last time I checked the game that was not the case, which is why I dropped it. Now it seems I need to get back asap :-).

All the best

I'm with you. Elin and pokemon races are the ones I dislike. The popopri at least have a certain value for lulz. On top of it, elin have weird reach and hitboxes. Some people, who might play another race otherwise, play elin due to that reason.

Granted I do not watch/like anime. I just find grown men who play happy dress up with little girl characters to be creepy at best.

Sick of elin.

Now I know why they always get special treatment with unique clothes and shit cause K-T population is mostly elin :l
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.