Mh. Is there alot of peoples making accounts right now? I've been waiting for that confirmation mail for over an hour now. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Forgot how good Tera feels. Love it or hate, the responsiveness of the engine is utterly superb.

Vindictus and Tera are only two MMOs I have ever played where I forgot about the quest counter and fought mobs just for the sheer fun of it.

Everything plays together so tightly in Tera. Really good design.
    Yep, that's why they are the two MMOs I currently play. There's really nothing out there in the NA market MMO-wise that gives that visceral action combat feel by a long shot, that is until Blade & Soul comes out.

Forgot how good Tera feels. Love it or hate, the responsiveness of the engine is utterly superb.

Vindictus and Tera are only two MMOs I have ever played where I forgot about the quest counter and fought mobs just for the sheer fun of it.

I agree for the most part, especially with Vindictus. Tera I find a bit tad slow for my taste. Only class I can put up with is the warrior, everything else is just too slow.

I now have TERA info in my sig. I will update it when/if we do this guild thing.

I think the channel disappears when no one is on so you might have to make it yourself if I'm not on. All the folks who showed up in the channel tonight I added to my friends list.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign - Mass Effect
    -I have an anime list now too-

Aaah the servers are dying. D:

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I now have TERA info in my sig. I will update it when/if we do this guild thing.

I think the channel disappears when no one is on so you might have to make it yourself if I'm not on. All the folks who showed up in the channel tonight I added to my friends list.

LOL i didnt; yet but it;s two way huh...So NP for me LOL.

Downloaded it a couple of weeks, ago. Heard it was going F2P, so downloaded it before chaos erupts. Still cant get over how its 22 gigabytes :0

And I thought I was pretty good....

ok so the servers were dying and I got tired of the b.s all day long (taking 2+ hours just to log on) so I just called it for the night. I'll be back on later today to resume this business, feel free to pm me if you are interested in the guild or add me in-game: clouud.

Quote Originally Posted by yack346 View Post
    Downloaded it a couple of weeks, ago. Heard it was going F2P, so downloaded it before chaos erupts. Still cant get over how its 22 gigabytes :0
    Graphics makes up the majority of games. Looking at Tera's graphics and the fact that every race, and ever armor type has a different model, adds up a lot. Not to mention it's very gorgeous.

Gah, I don't mind the character design of Tera or it's art direction. Like both quite a bit actually. But the super sexualized everything is like super silly.

The only way to cast spells in the Tera universe is by grinding your hips in the air- even men do it! All ladders/vines in the game designed with the purpose of looking up your butt.

The idle animation for my high elf is the silliest though. Her upper and lower torso are moving in two directions like jello on two different planes. Like,

<-- boobs
    booty -->

boobs -->
    <-- booty

<-- boobs
    booty -->

boobs -->
    <-- booty

What in the hell? XD

Pretty fun to play the game again after launch. Nice to jump in, kill some stuff for a bit and log off whenever.

I had forgotten how good it felt to crit and oneshot mobs as a zerk......<3

Gah, I don't mind the character design of Tera or it's art direction. Like both quite a bit actually. But the super sexualized everything is like super silly.

The only way to cast spells in the Tera universe is by grinding your hips in the air- even men do it! All ladders/vines in the game designed with the purpose of looking up your butt.

The idle animation for my high elf is the silliest though. Her upper and lower torso are moving in two directions like jello on two different planes. Like,

<-- boobs
    booty -->

boobs -->
    <-- booty

<-- boobs
    booty -->

boobs -->
    <-- booty

What in the hell? XD

Pretty fun to play the game again after launch. Nice to jump in, kill some stuff for a bit and log off whenever.
    Roll an Elin caster to get rid of the stupid clothes and animations. And side saddle. Ugh. They actually look awesome and cute as casters, like a little kid making big gestures with her arms to summon a huge pillar of fire. Its more entertaining than the boring looking male casters, and the pole-dancer in training female casters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post

Ok, scratch that. Game suddenly jumped up to ~200-250ms so playing with/against players could be pretty damn hard.
    Shame. I really want dem maido outfits.
    Ok thanks, il try to eu version out. Guess since its free i can always change later.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I had forgotten how good it felt to crit and oneshot mobs as a zerk......<3
    Somehow I knew you would roll one.

I don't understand people's dislike about the females (except of aman, and elin), riding side saddle. It seems a touch silly for heavy and leather armor wearers to sit that way, sure. But it's not like its an inappropriate riding style for a lady. :\

I like how they give you bonuses for waiting in high pop server lines. However am I able to move server or will they fix the server queues? Currently on Killian and im unsure about making that my characters home if its going to be a 30min wait every time.

I agree I've really missed it since I stopped subbing. I decided to roll a lancer despite thinking it would be slow and boring and it is amazing atm.

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    I agree I've really missed it since I stopped subbing. I decided to roll a lancer despite thinking it would be slow and boring and it is amazing atm.
    It gets incredibly slow, but the abilities are still amazingly fun. It depends on if you want to play 'proper' and ensure you never take damage or if you want to be a more reckless beast who needs to heal up after a couple of pulls.

I admit I'm on the 'proper' side and I like to set up packs to aoe down, while shielding myself at appropriate angles to counter attack and take no damage. It just depends on what you find more fun. Obviously you can alternat, but playing perfect helps you learn how to tank and solo BAMs.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    Elin Lancer here! It's really really fun to be a lancer.

Anyone play this with a gamepad? Only had time to mess around for 5 minutes so far but i noticed my gamepad was working. Im not looking to get too serious into this game and if the gamepad worked decently id probably just use that to save me having to install my razer nostromu everytime i swap games (stupid nostromu drivers fuck all other games up).