Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    Guess my new goal in life is, after I'm done with collage, to work for Arenanet.

Seriously, that kind of atmosphere is the dream for an upcoming game developer that is passionate about their work.
    I've got to agree Would've loved to work over there
    If you looked at their retro-movie on youtube the atmosphere just seemed amazing just as you said

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, my big plan is to get into computers, pretty much in as many areas as I can. Web design, coding, etc. I just love computers, it's a passion! I want to learn more and more every single day, and so far the internet isn't enough anymore as a source of information. Who knows, I might be the asshole who pulls the plug every tuesday for 6 hours to do maintenance on your favorite MMO.

hahahaha! Take that!

Idunno but this game feels like magic. Can't wait for it, that video was great.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.