Deleted

Tank and Healer Thread Discussion

Hi everyone, i dont play wow along time. almost an year, so i was wondering which class can tank better, and the same for healers

About the tanks, which class have the most CD and spells to help tanking and help the healer in critical times.

About the healers, its the same as tanks, which CD and spells they have to help them heal and save the party in most critical times.

I would like very much your help about this.
    plz be kind best regards

Deleted
    DK > Bear > War > paladin for tanks atm
    Healers is Pala > Druid > Priest > shaman I belive, not sure abou that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taronar View Post
    DK > Bear > War > paladin for tanks atm
    Healers is Pala > Druid > Priest > shaman I belive, not sure abou that
    There's no way Wars are better tanks than Pallies, Wars got boned this tier. So did resto Druids compared to last tier

Tanks: DK > Bear > Pally > War
    Heals: Pally > Priest = Shaman => Druid

It varies by fight, that order is based on how many fights rely on having a certain tank or healer to make them much easier.
    Last edited by mmocf1640b68b7; 2012-02-12 at 04:09 PM.

Deleted
    more opinions =)

Tanks: DK>Bear>Pally=Warrior (For most fights)
    Healer: Pally>Shaman=Priest>Druid

Tanks for dragon soul, DK by far. They have abilites that completely trivialise many boss mechanics that leave other classes screaming for mercy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Roll a Paladin and Spec Heals and Prot, you'll be happy.

Tanks: DK's are on top, yes, but Paladins have more CD's than the others, and their Tier bonus 4pc doesn't take away a personal CD. I agree that DK's can trivialize a lot of bosses, but Paladins CD's can do the same in a few. Either way, the Tanks are close enough in comparison, that unless you're running cutting-edge Heroics, you can use any effectively.

Heals: Paladins are top currently, HR just destroys any AoE healing situation. Less effective in 10man, but still, the capability to Tank Heals out the wahzoo, then also has the best AoE healing, with as often as you have to stack in DS, puts them at the top. The only thing is the lack of a good Raid CD. Aura Mastery is good, but ~6secs, HoS + BoP is good for some reduced Tank dmg though. The other heals have better Oh Shit the whole raid buttons, and again, all are very viable, its the player not the class.
    Quote Originally Posted by mackenzie View Post
    The real reason why everyone hates Garrosh...he sparkles in sunlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakusai View Post
    Saw a hunter named Michaelvick with no pet out

10+ Year Old Account
    It hardly matters. Every encounter in DS can be tanked by any of the 4 classes so long as the person behind the screen isn't a complete retard.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    It hardly matters. Every encounter in DS can be tanked by any of the 4 classes so long as the person behind the screen isn't a complete retard.
    Yes but some can also be tanked by a complete retard as long as they person behind the screen is a DK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    Yes but some can also be tanked by a complete retard as long as they person behind the screen is a DK.
    You underestimate the complexity of DK tanking. Terrible DKs are a dime a dozen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    You underestimate the complexity of DK tanking. Terrible DKs are a dime a dozen.
    No I don't, I'm was just using a play on words and exaggerating a bit to make a point. Terrible Pally/War/Druids are a dime a dozen too and will get wrecked on a lot of fights. Not that fights are super hard to tank or something but I have seen bad tanks as I'm sure you have, and they still find ways to die.

My point was just that DS clearly favors DKs, a lot of the fights favor them incredibly hard over say, a warrior. The difference is enormous, so while I agree the fights can be done with any tank (I know, we did 6/8 with a War MT) they are oh so much easier with a DK (he switched his main to DK last week). I think an equally skilled player of DK class and any other class the DK will do much better in DS. I think DKs aren't really that hard to play in DS, their power on a lot of fights comes from AMS and it doesn't take much skill to press a button at a pre-determined time.

Deleted
    what about dps ? how are they right now ? who is dominant in pve and pvp ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    No I don't, I'm was just using a play on words and exaggerating a bit to make a point. Terrible Pally/War/Druids are a dime a dozen too and will get wrecked on a lot of fights. Not that fights are super hard to tank or something but I have seen bad tanks as I'm sure you have, and they still find ways to die.

My point was just that DS clearly favors DKs, a lot of the fights favor them incredibly hard over say, a warrior. The difference is enormous, so while I agree the fights can be done with any tank (I know, we did 6/8 with a War MT) they are oh so much easier with a DK (he switched his main to DK last week). I think an equally skilled player of DK class and any other class the DK will do much better in DS. I think DKs aren't really that hard to play in DS, their power on a lot of fights comes from AMS and it doesn't take much skill to press a button at a pre-determined time.
    That's true, but knowing the right time and ensuring to stagger cooldowns so that you have one up for the handful of situations where you need it is a quality not every tank possesses. Although you're dead right that DK would be "the best", but we haven't had a DK tank since t11 and aren't doing too bad.

Deleted
    Currently DK is not that hard to play but if you fail you die, simple as that.

Deleted
    help regarding the dps condition. how are rogues and warriors ? for pve and pvp arena and bg?