Deleted

Is cross-realm arena teams possible?

Simple question. Is this possible.

No.It will make so OP, and the diference from battlegroups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Not possible, doubt it ever will be. Probably for the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimme View Post
    Simple question. Is this possible.
    Simple answer. Have you tried it?

Answer Yes? then yes its possible
    Answer No? then no it is not possible

Simple
    Last edited by Hephaestux; 2012-02-12 at 04:44 PM.

Awsome sig made by :Eis
    Jayne Cobb: You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.

Not possible. Rated BG's are but dunno if it is just a bug.
    Would be a sweet change by Blizz to make it arenas cross realm, but they would lose money so it won't be happening.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Would be a sweet change by Blizz to make it arenas cross realm, but they would lose money so it won't be happening.
    It's not a bug. Why do you think they would lose money...? I'm sure many people would love the addition (I know I would). I could finally play with old WoW-friends from the TBC days without leaving my realm.

I would say that it will be possible sometime, possibly in MoP. All of Blizz' recent actions are in the same spirit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Doubt it's a bug, if it were they'd have fixed it ages ago (seeing as, like you said, I'm pretty sure it's losing them money even though it's just RBGs) - I'd personally love for them to implement the possibility to do arena the same way and I'm not even so sure they won't add it, I mean, if you see the changes they've been making recently all the way since classic where you could only ever do stuff with people from your own server and faction, arena with people from other realms doesn't even sound that far-fetched anymore.

I think the only thing they'd never ever do is allow people to do (heroic) raids of the current tier cross-realm because that'd just prevent 90% of server transfers; on the other hand, PvPers would still most likely move to whichever is the "big" PvP server(s) during whatever given season because of the whole "makes it easier to find teams", "maybe we can do world PvP", "I wanna raid with my arena partners and get sick gear", etc.

The only way this would ever be made possible is if
    A) they removed battlegroups entirely
    B) you could only make arena teams with people on your battlegroup

nooope, not possible

I think it could make it very easy to cheat in many ways.