Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfx View Post
    AMZ truly is the best raid CD the game has atm if used correctly. If you disagree with this statement then I suggest you research before insinuating i'm making a joke.

I diddn't come here to boat anything. I came here to shed insight on this class. You're arguing to support the spec that isn't as ideal as the other one that is available to you. I said bubbles are useless, I clearly exaggerated that too far to the point where you think it is necessary to explain how a priest works. You link my guilds logs which is cool, yet you know nothing about my healing roster. I can promise you, that a bubble wouldn't make the difference. I agree that bubbles can save lives, I played disc on this fight as well as holy. I understand what you are trying to say and you just to my hyperbole too far.

And there are significantly less debuffs on the third plate when I played holy compared to disc. I don't see how you can argue this point.
    Can someone please tell me this guy is kidding?

Deleted
    We seem to agree that Rfx is being ridiculous.

I think both specs can be good on this fight, it depends a lot on your comp and what you experience difficulty on:

- it takes too long to get rid of plasma debuff and get overwhelmed? probably holy would be better in that case
    - people die randomly with plasma, grip, amalgamation ticking? disc is better
    - you do the dispelling? go disc IMO
    - I think 25 man could favor holy most, while 10 man would favor 10 man (I might be wrong on this, I only did 10 man)
    - Dps problem on tendons/amalgamations? Disc can provide a little bit of dps and shorten the fight, but it shouldn't be a problem post-nerf.