Heroic Ultraxion Mind Spike Question, am I doing it right?

Hello everyone. I am one of the 2 main healers for my 10 man raid. Our mage had internet problem last night and I had to take his place to dps. I recently got my 4pc from LFR and found out about the MS/MB rotation but didn't have time to do much research and wanted to try it.

Heroism was towards the end because it was on CD (lol) at the start of the fight.
    I opened with the MF until AA > MB > Fiend > MSx3 MB. Then I applied dots and continued my normal rotation.

I know I don't have optimal reforge because other than the 4pc shadow gear + rings the rest are my healing gear that I can't reforge.

My Armory + World of Logs

Questions:

1) I don't use SimCraft or anything, am I doing okay for that fight?

2) My main quesiton: Do I have to wait until both AA and Fiend up to use it? I have read many threads but they all say differently to wait for both or don't wait for AA to sync..etc.

3) About Hour of Twilight/Fading Light, should I wait for the fiend until HoT/Fading Light goes off to use it? even if I have to wait about 5-10 seconds? or if it will only cost you a couple seconds. (this was one of my confusion during the fight)

4) Anything wrong you guys can find would be helpful.

I had DI + pots during the fight and died towards the last 5-10 seconds.

So overall I want to know if I was doing the right thing (correction MSMB rotation or even the normal rotation), it was my first time DPSing Heroic ultraxion please bare with me. =(

Thank you everyone in advance.
    Last edited by helloberry; 2012-02-12 at 07:35 PM.

Deleted
    Looks good to me ^^. Stats arent too bad either considering u dont wanna reforge ur healing gear.

Looks good to me as well, plus Pinkberry is delicious.

Deleted
    Hi
    first of all you did a pretty solid dps here.

your Questions:
    1)http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1064 easy simbot for shadows (takes ca. 5 minutes)
    2)http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1176 (by Kilee) Guide to use CDs properly
    or http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Rotation-Video (by Koiile)
    My Summary: Use MS/MB rota while both cds are up or only SF.
    3)I would wait. The reason is simpel, you can use your Cds effectively without downtimes.
    4)solid dotuptime( 85%) for a MS/MB rota. You cast every 8,67 sec a MB, this time could be a lil bit lower, but its very difficulty cause of the HoT and Fade.

Cool thanks. I started pressing the button early there since I wiped the raid twice for clicking the button too slow cus I tried to maximize dps =(

You did like 8k dps more than me with worse gear than I have. We were missing som buffs and I had no DI, but still. I Sim around 38K so you must've been doing great.