Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Huge grats to the algalon Solo kill! There's no possible way I can do Ironman without getting frustrated / Really bored <.<

The argument for Iron Man Challenge as because of WoW being easy, as the OP in the original thread mentions is beyond stupid. "Hey, is the game too easy? Shoot yourself in the foot!".. gosh. Basically stop doing anything that makes this themepark remotely fun and grind on mobs 24/7.. is this some kind of China gold farmer training?

Cool video :PFunny also, he's danish (can tell from his Hunter's name) and the person whispering with real ID at the end, has my exact IRL name :P

The "You have to be not-a-melee-class" Challenge?

I can understand the idea of playing your character "naked", using only white gear... but why no talents? They're usually what defines your class, often moreso than your universally trained abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    meh the ironman challenge is pretty easy to do, you just need to roll on a pve server, pick mining+herbal+archaeology and go at it(pref be a rogue for vanish in case of ohshit moments) unless u have to make those lvl by killin mobs and questing... then pick a hunter/mage or w/e you're good with and just grind mobs with lower lvls than you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    meh the ironman challenge is pretty easy to do, you just need to roll on a pve server, pick mining+herbal+archaeology and go at it(pref be a rogue for vanish in case of ohshit moments) unless u have to make those lvl by killin mobs and questing... then pick a hunter/mage or w/e you're good with and just grind mobs with lower lvls than you
    Professions aren´t allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead_MAX View Post
    I wanna try Ironman challange, but it's so sad i can't post on US forums cuz i'm EU player.....I found this http://wowironman.com/site that supports EU players...still i'd like to post somewhere as well. Anyone have seen Ironman challange on EU forums?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3269547347

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    yeah the ironman challenge is totally easy when you don't read the rules saying that NO PROFESSIONS. Please, go make a character and participate in the challenge, come back to the forums in a year when you complete it. Till then stop.

Deleted
    About Iron Man challenge. Is there any sort of EU server for that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations on the Algalon solo kill!

---------- Post added 2012-02-12 at 02:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SadWarrior View Post
    About Iron Man challenge. Is there any sort of EU server for that?
    Refer to the posts above yours.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

15+ Year Old Account
    pet classes are always superior. except locks do not have "ohh shit" buttons.

Deleted
    Sal can someone help me ...!? I contu frozen and all safety precautions during prepaiduri I paid .... if you activate now 6 x prepaiduri receive annual pass or pay the fool 12 months for nothing? only valid card or go? are a little confused and do not want to give money for nothing! pls help me i dont know what to do! thx

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    yeah the ironman challenge is totally easy when you don't read the rules saying that NO PROFESSIONS. Please, go make a character and participate in the challenge, come back to the forums in a year when you complete it. Till then stop.
    yeah I totally didn't say what to do in case proffs like herbal/mining aren't allowed and why would I waste time on such a thing heck I've barely played wow in the last 2 months... if I were to play I definately wouldn't waste my time on this

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody else having problems with the mmo-report loading? It just sits there and infinitely says loading for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Super Iron Man Challenge has all requirements from normal challenge but includes:
    • No gear
    • No weapons
    • No quests
    • No mounts

I could see a hunter being the strongest choice for Ironman, followed close by specless cooldown using rogue. Specless mage with frostbolt and nova would likely kite his way up for a long time, but I could imagine them and priests/locks/shamen hitting an oom wall sooner or later.

A melee class would be exceptionally hard to lvl, I cannot any non-rogue melee class surviving past the scaling cliff that is 81-85 mobs, they will have nearly twice your hp and likely dps too.. I believe the only way to realistically lvl to 85 as melee is to postpone travel to WotLK areas as long as possible, reach about 72-73 in TBC content, then farm green lvl Icecrown mobs/dailies ad infinitum.. at least that is the only realistic way a warrior would survive the lvl challenge from 80-85, at 82-83 the beefed up hp might allow tackling vash/hyjal quests.

Challenge accepted, warrior Ironlion@Earthen Ring - EU
    Last edited by Calamari; 2012-02-13 at 12:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    Anybody else having problems with the mmo-report loading? It just sits there and infinitely says loading for me.
    Sounds like a browser add-on that's causing the problem. (If you are using any.)
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Sounds like a browser add-on that's causing the problem. (If you are using any.)
    I use google chrome, and I disabled the 3 extensions (addons) that I had, and still no dice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    I use google chrome, and I disabled the 3 extensions (addons) that I had, and still no dice.
    Odd. I don't know what else to tell you then. :/
    Urwenn