Voss bonus series

I just finished voss, and my understanding was that the bonus series followed right after the main mission, but I didn't see anywhere to pick it up. I'm level 46, can anyone tell me where to start?

10+ Year Old Account
    U get the qeust to start it from a npc right next to the shuttle. Dont know if there is a lv requirement ur missing as i was lv 48 leaving voss.

The bonus series are usually being started next to the shuttle back to your ship from which ever planet it is. In Voss, there is a lady which i can't really remember the name of, standing right across the shuttle to orbital station, in Voss Ka. That's the one started my Voss bonus series at least.

Edit; i did them at level 50, so i am not sure if you the serie is avaliable for your level or not either.

I'm 47 now after correlia, and did the Voss series back when I did Voss, so it should be available to you.

Deleted
    the woman that gives bonus quests is a sith pureblood. she stands near the shuttle like other people said before.
    can't really miss it. i left voss at 48 aswell and it was there, well i never rly left voss ;> i just started the bonus serie at 48!

Apparently I'm just blind. Thanks all