Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bas View Post
    It doesn't have much use to vote for someone that no one votes for
    I disagree, you can get people with you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    Also this

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    It doesn't have much use to vote for random people just because others voted for them either
    Well, you are not really a random person. You have not yet convinced me you are innocent, and because there are so many bad guys still alive it is almost certain you are one of them.
    You are just one of the suspects and people are already voting for you, so I support them.

---------- Post added 2012-02-21 at 05:34 PM ----------

That's not really an improvement if I can get a bad guy right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    * /popcorn

10char
    *grabs Meys by the ear and hauls him back to the dead thread*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bas View Post
    You have not yet convinced me you are innocent, and because there are so many bad guys still alive it is almost certain you are one of them.
    That goes with Aadren, Wass, you, Eniah, Facetoface, Philipisawarlock and everyone else who is alive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumduh
    Alive Players:
    Aadren
    Bas
    Eniah
    Facetoface
    Foxximcleod
    Genganger
    Gibbsy999
    Holz
    Phillipisawarlock
    Rixis
    Wasselina
    What about gibbsy? He has been posting awfully little aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    That goes with Aadren, Wass, you, Eniah, Facetoface, Philipisawarlock and everyone else who is alive
    I did not actually look at the list wass^^

Bas in the sense that he ALWAYS jumps on the bandwagon, and really don't act that pro-town. You were in on the lynching on Alba rather early I think, and he was a Vanilla goon, still doesn't clear you from being a strawberry.
    Alba was Strawberry and considering Drya may have lied there may be one Vanilla mafia left.
    FoS Bas

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    What about gibbsy? He has been posting awfully little aswell.
    I'm here all day now!

What happened to Rixis? He's usually the most active here!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbsy999 View Post
    Alba was Strawberry and considering Drya may have lied there may be one Vanilla mafia left.
    FoS Bas

I'm here all day now!

What happened to Rixis? He's usually the most active here!
    Oh silly me, thought Alba was vanilla goon.

10+ Year Old Account
    People can u please not lynch anyone yet? I got some interesting facts I wanna share later on about a specific person. Not done rehearsing it yet though.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    Well for want of sleep and surplus of alcohol, and a post I never should have made you've got me.

Yes I am a Vanilla Goon. And with me the Vanilla Mafia dies. Sorry Worgen, Prez- and Rolo.

Unvote

Vote Dyra
    My best kitty was evil!

Quote Originally Posted by Facetoface View Post
    Anyway, I'm at school, so I'll be attempting to make sure I'm not lynched. Potential traitors in my mind are Geng and Gibbsy. I think the revote on Phillip (b/c it was made "during night") is just a stall. If we were to start piling on Phil, I think Gibbs would come back with an excuse and unvote.
    I don't recall voting for Phillip xD

Sharing is caring Wass!

---------- Post added 2012-02-21 at 07:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    I don't recall voting for Phillip xD
    Okay, referring to Gibbsy. I see

10+ Year Old Account
    i was in work !!

reading some stuff up now, i have a fair few suspicions i'm not sure i can fully share yet, but for now

unvote

---------- Post added 2012-02-21 at 07:31 PM ----------

my gut tells me aadren is the doctor, and, if what he says holds true, and what he does is as i'd expect (this might seem a bit counter to pro-town), then i honestly believe he saved himself last night, nobody targetted him as they knew he'd save himself, the mafia who had only 1 goon left hit the traitor and recruited him

so i'd say we've got 2 mafia, 2 cannibals and a traitor still to go, and that aadren will die in the next night phase, when he is unprotected, so we'd be 1. lynching a townie, and 2, if he's not a townie, we'd we wasting a lynch on someone who will be night killed

the mafia are bound to go for him if he's not a mafia, and the same reversed for cannibal, the only way he can survive is in some special circumstances, people can probably work out but i won't say incase they can't :P

so i'm definately staying away from voting for aadren

i have reason to believe face or phillip is possibly a cannibal, alongside holz, the way holz gave up so quickly after getting what, barely half the needed votes, seems like a desperate attempt to stay alive, and he did it without even claiming to be a townie, definately have my suspicions about him

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    i have reason to believe face or phillip is possibly a cannibal, alongside holz, the way holz gave up so quickly after getting what, barely half the needed votes, seems like a desperate attempt to stay alive, and he did it without even claiming to be a townie, definately have my suspicions about him
    Did you even bother to read the stuff after that?

Deleted
    my gut tells me aadren is the doctor, and, if what he says holds true, and what he does is as i'd expect (this might seem a bit counter to pro-town), then i honestly believe he saved himself last night, nobody targetted him as they knew he'd save himself, the mafia who had only 1 goon left hit the traitor and recruited him

------

the mafia are bound to go for him if he's not a mafia, and the same reversed for cannibal
    I don't know about guts, but this could be true. We'd waste a lynch on someone who'd probably get killed during the night.

so i'd say we've got 2 mafia, 2 cannibals and a traitor still to go, and that aadren will die in the next night phase, when he is unprotected, so we'd be 1. lynching a townie, and 2, if he's not a townie, we'd we wasting a lynch on someone who will be night killed
    I don't get what makes you think that there are only 2 mafia left. For all we know there could be 3 or even 4. The two cannibals are certain and there could even still be two traitors around.
    We're outnumbered if that's the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo focus should be on killing the cannibals.

And sorry - my info earlier was flawed. I have nothing of importance to reveal right now.

Deleted
    Shouldn't focus be on killing cannibals and mafia?

Though I do see the cannibals as more dangerous, because they have always been just the two of them and therefore harder to spot as a group.

Deleted
    I think we should focus on finding both. However we have no Idea how many mafia members are still alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    there could be 3 or 4, but with 4 night "kills" unaccounted for from the cannibals, i'd hazard at least 1 of those is a strawberry, if not 2, and this is if we take it that a traitor was gotten last night, and not that the mafia attacked whoever the doc was protecting (even if that was aadren protecting himself, or they got unlucky with the docs real target)

4 is almost certainly not, 3 possible but i'm more liable to say only 2 (though 3 strawberries and no more traitors is possible, nothing to say the cannibals didn't get one or both traitors too

oh sorry holz, i thought you'd said you were gonna stop posting in the thread, rendering anything else you said moot to my opinion that you gave up too easily and are the cannibal

---------- Post added 2012-02-21 at 08:54 PM ----------

(and there's merit to a slightly increased priority on the cannibals insofar as getting those will reveal the 4 people takens roles, but yeah, go for all teh evilses

I believe Aadren about being the Doctor, but I'm not entirely convinced that there's only one mafia faction left. I know Drya said that Vanilla Mafia died with him, but it could have been said to protect the last mafia member.
    I think that if Aadren is the doctor, he successfully prevented a kill. That and a traitor was recruited.

Considering this, there are potentially 3/4 Strawberries and 1/2 Vanilla mafia left. But it could also go the other way, 1 Strawberry and 3 Vanilla mafia goons have died publicly and 4 people have disappeared. The cannibals may have wiped out a faction completely!