[Skyrim] The "YOU WANT IT" mod list

Since i'm an avid Skyrim player as many others here, and since the game is out i've seen many posts like "but what addons/mod should i download?", i thought it would be good if we compiled a list of good addons so people could enhance their Skyrim experience.

Anyway, we need some rules since TES addons tend to go wild - there are thousands of crappy works (no offense to authors) and no one wants to make the game worse; so here's the guidelines:
    - addons need to be tested: we want working addons;
    - state the type of addon you're talking about (reskin, gameplay mod, new items/dungeons, etc) so people can search easily for the ones they need
    - about reskins: i've seen thousands of "HURRDURR I MAIK GREEN DEADRIC" - let's look for better quality reskin (new textures, high-res, etc)
    - about items: specify if they are fun/godmode items - some people like them, while some others prefer things that blend well wih the game
    - about graphic overhaul: specify if a very good pc comp is needed - having crashes after a mod install isn't good and can lead to curupted saved games.
    - provide a link please, or say of it's from steam workshop.

OK, i'll start with what i've found good/useful.

- [gameplay] the tSSSS addon: many have complained about magic not effective enough and from my pov they're right. I think that aiming to 100% cost reduction is not a good design, so i suggest this addon; all it does is to switch the potion and enchantment effects - so your spell will in fact hit for more, while you won't have infinite magicka anymore.

- [texture] Flora overhaul: makes the plants in Skyrim much better; anyway it requires a good pc to handle - don't worry if you already play on ultra flawlessly.

- [new items] Dragon Bone Weapons: no, it's not another orchish weapon retexture with imbalanced stats - it's a complete new model pack wich integrates very well with the game. Atm there are only 3 weapons (sword, warhammer and bow) but the quality is really impressive (i'm waiting for the 2nd pack). A must have imho.

- [gameplay] More Craftables: for the smithing nerds, it makes nearly every item in the game craftable. Very good to get that appareal gear you won't ever see in game otherwise - no godmode items, only legit stuff. You can craft legendary items, but you need to find them the legit way first (quest or whatever). Very good to get a good-looking suit if you're not an armor user.

- [texture] Dragon Masks Retexture: another very good retexture mod, makes the dragon masks less "boring"; anyway it goes all about tastes, imho they look good, probably for others they look bad

- [new items] Dovah Luft Heim: it makes the dragon masks craftable. They're not the legendary items, only armor like any other helm. Again, they're balanced stat-wise and require proper materials to craft. Many options to choose from but again it's personal tast to use it or not. Doesn't change anything in game.

Hope you like them, and wait for others to post their lists!
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Why the hell not?

Here's what old unholytestament has used and approved so far. God damn Steam seems to be slow tonight...

-Reduced Distance for NPC Greetings-
    This pretty much makes it so you have to bump into people before they make their annoying little comments. No longer will that fucker Nazeem talk down to you about the cloud district because you looked in his general direction.

-Spells Give Off Light-
    Exactly what it says on the tin. That ball of flame in your hand will now give off a tiny amount of light.

-Sounds of Skyrim: Dungeons-
    Holy shit balls this mod does wonders for the game's atmosphere. Adds awesome ambience noises to the dungeons of Skyrim.

-Brutal Armor-
    Adds new sets of craftable armor that are just savage copies of existing armors. It's essential hide armor with bits of the corresponding sets added about the feet, hands, neck and shoulders. I think it looks great on nord, orc and khajiit warriors.

I'm still looking for a decent playable dremora mod. All of the ones I've tested are buggy as hell, and the ones that work have shit for hair options (and none for females).

Deleted
    Please use the Skyrim Thread if you wish to post information regarding Skyrim.