Greetings everyone and I am happy to announce this will be the MMO-Champion.com GPU Overclocking Leader Boards Thread! Now to get started!
Do you own a gaming computer that has some sort of dedicated graphics installed? If so, have you overclocked it? If you said yes to both of these questions, then you are in the right thread!
Simply put, this is a thread to post your benchmarks and screenshots showing your OC on your graphics card(s) and get placed on a leaderboard to see how you compare to others on these forums! There will of course be some rules and requirements to be placed on the leaderboards and they are as follows...
- MSI Afterburner installed for viewing the overclock, temperatures, and voltages on your graphics card(s). You can download MSI Afterburner here. Asus, Gigabyte, etc equivalents are recommended if you do not have an MSI-branded video card. If you want to post something like Afterburner just to show temperature history but use GPU-Z to show voltages, you are more than welcome to.
- 1 full run of Unigine Heaven 4.0 (MAXED OUT for consistency purposes and comparisons at 1920x1080) will be required for everyone, screenshot of your results will be needed. (EVERYONE WHO USED AN OLDER VERSION PRIOR TO FEBRUARY 18, 2013 IS GRANDFATHERED IN. HENCEFORTH 4.0 OR LATER IS REQUIRED.) You can download Unigine Heaven 4.0 here.
- 1 full run of 3DMark Vantage with link to your personal results required (for DX9/10 users.) You can download 3DMark Vantage here.
- 1 full run of 3DMark 11 with link to your personal results required (for DX11 users.) You can download 3DMark 11 here.
- 1 full run through the new 3DMark (2013) and post your personal results here. This is also sold on Steam however the website is here. Yes, both 3DMark 11 and 2013 are requirements, as of February 18, 2013!
- 1 full run through of the new Unigine Valley v1.0 (MAXED OUT for consistency purposes and comparisons at 1920x1080), with screenshot of your results required. Unigine Valley can be downloaded here.
- An account with imgur.com to link your screenshots is highly preferred, even by the admins of mmo-champion.com, as imgur.com is easiest to see full-size pictures.
If you can buy the advanced version of either 3DMark, it will allow you to have access to even more features and only costs $20. I am planning to get the advanced version of 3DMark 11 myself. I want a true 1920x1080p test. ;p This is not, however, required, simply recommended for more extreme testing to verify that your overclock is indeed stable.
Don't worry though, these overclocks don't have to be 24/7 gaming overclocks, they can simply be the best you've been able to do, whether or not you feel like running them all the time.
The following format is REQUIRED, otherwise your post will be IGNORED and poked at until you properly follow the format. Italics not required, simply follow this list format.
I put my own numbers in for example only:
If you would like to post full system specs, you are more than welcome to, however please post them after your list and separated from it, same with any benchmark results you would like to post.Code:Name: DeltrusDisc GPU Brand Name: NVidia GPU: GTX 560 Ti Core Clock OC: 950MHz Memory Clock OC: 4400MHz Voltage: 1.037v Cooler: MSI Twin Frozr II Link to 3DMark 11 score: Link to 3DMark 2013 score: Link to SS of Unigine Heaven 4.0 or later results: Link to SS of Unigine Valley 1.0 or later results: Link to SS of Desktop: displaying MSI Afterburner (or the like) showing the history (i.e. temperatures, core clock.) Text box displaying your MMO-CHAMPION.COM USER NAME. (You may consolidate these into one screenshot if you can make it ALL readable.)
Let me know if you guys have any suggestions for ways to perfect this thread more!
GPU OC LEADERBOARDS:
1. Shroudster - 1215MHz, 6902MHz, 1.212v
2. Lemmiwink - 1005MHz, 6688MHz, 1.175v
1. Gházh - 1176MHz, 7204MHz, 1.187v
2. Shroudster - 1175MHz, 6696MHz, 1.2v
1. Nedda - 1280MHz, 7604MHz, 1.212v
1. Yurano - 1150MHz, 1502MHz, 1.2v
1. Jakexe - 1347MHz, 6,408MHz, 1.15v
1. Saithes - 1302MHz, 7114MHz, 1.175v
2. Jakexe - 1267MHz, 3081MHz(*2?), 1.16v
1. Drakoes - 1316MHz, 6608MHz, 1.175v
2. Ninjaxl - 1215MHz, 6425MHz, 1.175v
1. n0cturnal - 1372MHz, 7604MHz, 1.175v
2. Shroudster - 1293MHz, 7630MHz, 1.175v
GTX 660 Ti:
1. OmegaV - 1241MHz, 7406MHz, 1.175v
1. Cyanotical - 645MHz, 3500MHz, .925v
1. Xuvial - 950MHz, 4200MHz, 1.15v
1. Shiromar - 975MHz, 4600MHz, 1.1v
2. pOO flinger - 930MHz, 4690MHz, 1.1v
3. Hirv3s - 918MHz, 4510MHz, 1.1v
GTX 560 Ti:
1. Gházh - 1035MHz, 4400MHz, 1.1v
2. DeltruDisc - 950MHz, 4400MHz, 1.037v
1. Stravs - 890MHz, 4000MHz, 1.087v
1. kidsafe - 1300MHz, 7400MHz, 1.299v
2. Toffie - 1275MHz, 7400MHz, 1.3v
2. Kristie - 1260MHz, 7000MHz, 1.256v
3. protput - 1250MHz, 6400MHz, 1.3v
4. Yohassakura - 1210MHz, 6600MHz, 1.262v
5. Zeara - 1200MHz, 6400MHz, 1.3v
5. Flcrewpolo - 1125MHz, 6300MHz, 1.1v
1. ongu01 - 1200MHz, 6700MHz, 1.2v
2. Harry Botter - 1100MHz, 7875MHz, 1.225v
1. Notarget - 1050MHz, 5100MHz, 1.075v
1. OmegaV - 982MHz, 4800MHz, 1.174v
1. Varrusk - 950MHz, 4600MHz, 1.174v
1. Notarget - 940MHz, 4600MHz, 1.172v
2. Gegalfo - 920MHz, 4600MHz, 1.15v
1. TwoSheds - 1002MHz, 5200MHz, 1.35v