Ironman Guild EU

Hiya just to let people know that Earthern Ring EU now has a guild on the horde side called Ironman for the achievement.
    It will be following the same rules as the US ironman guilds..i.e it will be reset when guild perks become an issue.
    Anyone doing the ironman, feel free to whisp a fellow ironman as everyone can invite....sorry if this is in wrong area

10+ Year Old Account
    If the whole point is to do it without assistance, why would anyone need a guild? Frankly, I see the whole "Iron Man challenge" thing as translating into "people are so bored with WoW they're making up BS rules".
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    If the whole point is to do it without assistance, why would anyone need a guild? Frankly, I see the whole "Iron Man challenge" thing as translating into "people are so bored with WoW they're making up BS rules".
    one of the things that guilds should be used for is so that like minded people can get together....offer encouragement when things get tough, and congratulations when things go well. getting all the people together that are doing the ironman challenge seems as good a reason as any.

as for the "bored" part, it could also be seen as people getting so fed up with how poor the levelling challenge is these days that they need to tweak it in their own way to create a challenge. hopefully that is a message that gets back to Blizzard.

Deleted
    Is there an in-game chat?

Haha I had the same idea alliance side xD
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.