Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    just ask for warrior to intervate u :P no need other cds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WootWoot View Post
    just ask for warrior to intervate u :P no need other cds.
    That assumes its a prot warrior specced 2 points into safeguard, but close enough. (on topic, why not have a warrior soak with/without glyhped SW, far faaaaaaaaar better then lock..

Quote Originally Posted by Derivatives View Post
    Is there a way that Warlocks can take a Hour of Twilight hit? My guild was hurting for people to do this on 25 heroic.
    demo -> healthstone +20% and some cd's from warrior + tankpala
    destru -> netharward 5sec before the cast + cd's
    affli -> never played at ultraxion hc

---------- Post added 2012-02-16 at 10:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    Out of Curiosity, What is your raid comp? DKs, Warriors, Rogues, Mages, Hunters, Spriests, Paladins, Priests(Holy - GA, Disc - Pain Supp+bubble+aoe bubble, Shadow - dispersion), all take this better than you. The only class who is just as bad as you are is shaman. You are one of the worst possible classes for this.
    I wasn't aware Nether Protection worked on the spell it procced on(last time I played Lock was in wrath - It's been a while), and I also thought it was 15%. My mistake. I added it up just fine, still doesn't change the fact that locks are one of the worst soakers.
    MOONKINS !! are the worst, then probably ele sham, and then demo locks, wrong speced mages, destru -> rest
    most of the time i'm in group 4 = the noob group who goes up every time ^^

Do it as Demonology with Glyph of Soul Link, Shield Fortress and Vampiric Blood and survive with 25% - 30% health.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIrF6Bo7VXY

Just make sure your Soul Link is active after you pet swap otherwise you will die.