Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    You've been an average feral for less than half an expansion for the sake of fotm, moving on.

The main issue with most of the qq'ers in this post is an issue I've long overcome, saying feral is way better off than an enh/ret/warrior is really far fetched, feral isn't that far behind rogue eighter, melee's are rather close atm. I really don't know a thing about warriors apart from their abilities their burst how to peel and defencives, so I'll drop comments on that, however enhancement has the same utility as feral, a clunky however relatively reliable hardhitting lavalash, wheras ret easily bursts way more than a feral does, a team that stops a ret pally, can just as easily stop feral clones, it's... I don't know maybe... balanced?
    The worst bit about is you say dk is worse off than feral, not to be rude or anything but most of the people posting in feral threads are melee by stereotype followed by the ocassional ranged guy who just trolls, what feraldruids are to melee is what dk's are to ranged- Warrior is middle of the road with mechanics that are way too easy to deal with, and well rogue is feral AND DK in one package, picking between the two as to what suites the situation, easily explaining rogue dominance atm.
    Also going to point out that the rets here with the setup jibberjabber, you qq too much, if you spent more time actually learning your class synergysing with your partners and just doing arena I think you'd be alot better off.
    I might be overarguing things and trying to fix a broken community, but an attempt is better than doing nothing. If you are going to discuss balance, discuss it globally within the game, where feral for some reason fits in as a perfectly balanced class while hitting anything apart from a DK, I won't even deny I hit dk's too hard, it's just retarded. To point out Blizzard put in a huge ammount of thought into the balancing in cataclysm, and feral as a melee (a real melee, not a melee that needs no dispells) needs alot more cooldowns to survive/sustain than the other one does. -SNIP- I decided to stop talking sence here, if you understand this far into the post you should understand where I'm going to with the rest of it.
    afflocks that cry about balance in pvp make me sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you seriously just say that Enhancement has the same utility as Feral?

... Do these forums have an ignore function?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Did you seriously just say that Enhancement has the same utility as Feral?

... Do these forums have an ignore function?
    Yes, they do. (:

Go to his profile.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    You can't sit here and say Doomkins are weak and in need of buffs when they're dominant at high levels of play. That's pure idiocy. If they suck at duels, well that's just too fuckin bad, because no one gives a shit about duels.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Thank you for making my year. I cannot believe you are actually going to sit there and say boomkins are a strong spec in PvP. That is just sad. Boomkins are one of if not the worst pvp spec there is. They have no defensive CDs to think of and the majority of their damage comes from cast spells which are easily interrupted. If you let a boomkin get to eclipse which is the only time their dots will do high damage and then let them spam the shit out of them all over you then you deserve to lose and are a moron. Please just stop talking Pizza, please, you have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Thank you for making my year. I cannot believe you are actually going to sit there and say boomkins are a strong spec in PvP. That is just sad. Boomkins are one of if not the worst pvp spec there is. They have no defensive CDs to think of and the majority of their damage comes from cast spells which are easily interrupted. If you let a boomkin get to eclipse which is the only time their dots will do high damage and then let them spam the shit out of them all over you then you deserve to lose and are a moron. Please just stop talking Pizza, please, you have no clue.
    Have you played against a decent lsd2? The damage that a boomkin puts out is absolutely disgusting. I can't say that they are a strong spec, having only one viable comp that comes to mind. But they do have their niche and are far from being one of the worst pvp specs.

- Fix wars
    - Nerf Hunter damage abit, nerf pet resummon for cds
    - Nerf rogue control
    - remove every man for himself racial
    - 12 sec CD on instant clone
    - nerf frost mage mastery by 15-20%
    - Nerf warlock dot dmg + demon armor to 15-20% healing
    - remove deaths advance
    - nerf casting speed slows to 15%
    - unable to queue to arena or random bgs as prot / blood
    - make agility scale less with dodge
    - Nerf earthshield healing abit
    - weakened soul 20 sec for disc priests

Game fix'd a good bit

Although i definately feel the biggest problem in pvp by FAR atm is Every Man For Himself and PvE gear in pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Doomkins exist to kill shit. They do that very well. They need support from teammates to not die horribly, but assuming they get that support, they're pretty much the top tier ranged damage dealer right now. Frost Mages have a ton of burst, but it's easily countered by dispels, and their sustained damage is somewhat weak (again, assuming dispels.) Hunters have a lot of sustained but they don't really have any skullbusting burst. Doomkins have a ton of burst and very respectable sustained damage, plus Cyclone is probably the next best CC besides Fear.

There's a damn good reason why LSD2 is gladiator-viable and why every RBG team above a certain rating level has at least one Doomkin on it. Just because you're getting shit on 1v1 doesn't mean the spec isn't good. Rogues shit on my Enhancement shammy but that doesn't mean my shammy is weak or useless, it just means he sucks at 1v1.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

15+ Year Old Account
    Same goes for this Feral thread.

Closed.