Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I think CoD gets wayyyy to much hate.

BUT....

Its ending is nowhere near The top 10...

Nowhere...

What is this...

I... don't....even....

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Call of Duty Multiplayer is fun, but the campaign!?!? Complete shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Artravus View Post
    Wow. Call of Duty Multiplayer is fun, but the campaign!?!? Complete shit.
    If you combined all of the MW games into one campaign it would be pretty good.

Deleted
    MGS4? You mean the one where that guy that was supposed to be dead for decades just suddenly appears live and well and then dies off a 12 minute heart attack while explaining everything... and even the explanation is kinda stupid and convoluted...

WTF?

Deleted
    Its the Guinness book of world records.

Its about as relevant to modern society as my local churches newspaper

As far as I know there has to be some kind of measurement to find place in Guinness World Records. What's their "measurement" criteria me wonders...

Whole list is bad if you ask me.

i played heavy rain and i got so bored. omg.

Deleted
    Who makes that list?

10+ Year Old Account
    26 - AC2

25 - AC1

..Wha... I... AC2 is worse than AC1?..

...where am I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Oh look at all these modern games, with the exception of Ocarina of Time.

This list is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Toinouze View Post
    *Driiiing*

- Hello, this is Guinness World Records, may I help you?

- Yea I heard you were doing a list of the best videogame ending, can u please put Black Ops number 1? Big check and we're ok?

- Ok fine.

- Thx lol.
    Lmfao, sounds about right. This list would be funny if it were a joke... It's even funnier knowing it's serious.

Most troubling.

Deleted
    That list is just soooo terrible, what kind of mad men voted on this? I mean really... Super Mario Bros on 11th?? Over games like Gear of War 2 and Twilight Princess?? As much fun the game was the ending should never be listed on a top 50, not even top 500. Irrelevant list is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    If you combined all of the MW games into one campaign it would be pretty good.
    Then it would be roughly on par with the lenght of normal video game aswell.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

And there goes my all of my respect towards guiness...

Vorkuta still prob my favorite campaign mission from any fps. BO had a great single player game.

Why do I feel Activision bribed them with tons of money that could've been used to actually make the next CoD better...

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Why do I feel Activision bribed them with tons of money that could've been used to actually make the next CoD better...
    Why bother making the next one better when you can just release the exact same shit for the 5th time and the fanboys will eat it up regardless?

Firebane has a good point - how the fuck do you set a world record for something that is entirely subjective?
    Last edited by Drakhar; 2012-02-14 at 07:32 PM.

Why the hell is Guinness putting opinions in their book full of facts?
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15