Help needed, starting up again.

So i'm starting into Gw2 again and i'm not sure what to do, i played a thief for a couple months before i quit but i don't want to go back to it, i need something versatile, so ill be able to be in dungeon groups without being kicked, and can WvW without too much pain, i'm not big into pvp but i wouldn't mined doing that too, I've been told to play guardian but it never really appealed to me, but however if theirs no other option i would try it. so besides thief, ranger, guard. whats recommended for a Prof to lvl to 80?

Please and Thank you.

Why don't you want to play a ranger? I don't get it, they're very versatile and fun to play, I'd definitely recommend them, also, warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Xyanide View Post
    Why don't you want to play a ranger? I don't get it, they're very versatile and fun to play, I'd definitely recommend them, also, warriors
    I am not a very big pet fan, i don't like shit following me around

10+ Year Old Account
    All the professions have their place, in dungeon groups as long as all boons are covered it's really a matter of personal preference. For Wvw go with tankier gear and control/condition type abilities. You can play as far as you like on either spectrum.

Btw, you can try out all the professions at max level for free by going into the pvp lobby (Heart of the Mists, it's the crossed sword icon upper left on your screen). There you are boosted to 80, have free access to all the stats, runes, sigils, your choice on any build of traits, abilities, weapons, etc. You can practice on the target golems or target professions, even a boss or jump into a pvp round if you like.
    Last edited by Karizee; 2013-07-28 at 11:16 PM.
    Valar morghulis