Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Anyone have a list of the patch notes that are going up tonight?

If so please post them for me?

Thanks,

-Nish

Should just be regular maintenance, no patch going out that I know of.

I just had to download Main Assets 37 so something was definitely patched in.

Probably just gonna be bug fixes.

There was a change to surge. They put in more strict diminishing returns. I would like to see what they are.

I also assume that wasn't the only thing they did.

http://www.darthhater.com/articles/s...s-1-1-3-2-9-12

Patch 1.1.3 notes, which they implied would be tonight. I usually would prefer to link right to swtor, but its down for the maintenance.

Be nice to have the bug with WZ wins not counting fixed.
    Yub Yub

It was mostly fixed it just bugged when the first person in the warzone quit early which didn't happen often. I didn't 'not get credit' for any win this week.

Also, the surge nerf is kind of odd. Not sure why they did that but surge will still be important to some extent. Now I need to consider stacking power and wonder how much surge I'll actually want to have. At the moment I have 380 so I'm sure I'll have more than I want when things go live. This means I need to buy bm gear just for mods to swap out for more willpower/power to lower my surge rating. (I think).

-Nish

Just looked around and yeah looks like maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Bioware
    Classes and Combat

General

-Surge rating has been re-balanced. It now reaches diminishing returns the same way as other damage ratings, and its per point damage contribution has been reduced by approximately 10%.

Bounty Hunter
    Mercenary

Arsenal

- Stabilizers: Correctly adds pushback resistance to Unload.

Trooper

Commando

Gunnery

- Steadied Aim: Correctly adds pushback resistance to Full Auto.

Companion Characters

General

- Some taxis that failed to re-summon companions upon reaching their destination now properly re-summon them.
    - Companions no longer indicate they wish to speak with you when you are not yet eligible for their next conversation.
    - If a player is invited to a nearly full group and declines, that player is no longer prevented from summoning a companion.

Crew Skills

Crafting Skills

- Non-stackable crafting materials are now refunded if the crafting assignment is canceled.
    - The number of non-stackable crafting materials a player has is now correctly reflected in the crafting UI.

Biochem

- Crafting Exotech consumables now results in three items with a chance of one additional item on a crafting critical.

Flashpoints and Operations

General

- Conversation rewards like Social and Alignment Points and Companion Affection are gained more consistently during Hard Mode Flashpoints.

Flashpoints

Boarding Party

- In Hard Mode, players are no longer blocked from re-entering the Flashpoint in some circumstances when the group is defeated during the encounter with Jorland.

Kaon Under Siege

- Expulsor Droid now drops the correct loot.

Operations

Karagga’s Palace

- The chest in 8-man Nightmare Mode now spawns properly after defeating Karagga.

Items

General

- Unique items can no longer be traded to a player that has the maximum number of that item in their inventory.
    - A confirmation dialog is now displayed when purchasing items with commendations or tokens and when purchasing expensive items.

Legacy

- A confirmation dialog is now displayed when choosing a Legacy name. The UI has been updated to better communicate Legacy name decisions.

Missions and NPCs

General

- Small amounts of Social Points are no longer lost in some circumstances (rarely at the beginning of a Flashpoint or in some mission conversations).
    - Bonus Series missions on Tatooine (Republic and Imperial) can now be abandoned.

Missions

Imperial

- Eve of Destruction: This mission progresses properly even if the player does not immediately travel to Corellia.

Republic

- Need to Impress: Resolved a dialogue issue with Ambassador Jannik that blocked progress in this mission.
    - Rapid Response: This mission can now be failed if the player leaves the mission phase while attempting to destroy the Bomb-Carrying Droids.
    - Taris Bonus Series: The cinematic for the objective "Return to Storm" now completes properly even if the player has not finished Reconstruction Efforts.

PvP

General

- Fixed an issue causing players to not receive Warzone Win mission credit upon winning a Warzone match when the first player to enter the zone leaves the zone before the match concludes.

World PvP

Ilum

- Players are now notified when they kill a player but do not receive credit due to rate limits.

Miscellaneous Bug Fixes

- Players are no longer occasionally disconnected from the game when interacting with a mailbox.
    - Players no longer lose mouse click functionality in some circumstances after pressing multiple mouse buttons.

15+ Year Old Account
    are you kidding me they arent fixing the retarded bugs they created on Soa -_- thanks bioware

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    are you kidding me they arent fixing the retarded bugs they created on Soa -_- thanks bioware
    Those are "official" patch notes yet lol

I agree, they should really just stop everything else and focus all their efforts and man power on your problem first.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    I agree, they should really just stop everything else and focus all their efforts and man power on your problem first.
    considering how bad they broke the fight and this is a PVE first game yes this should be addressed him despawning at 3% is a game breaking bug for raiders not to mention the aggro crap in p3

considering how bad they broke the fight and this is a PVE first game yes this should be addressed him despawning at 3% is a game breaking bug for raiders not to mention the aggro crap in p3
    Just because its not in the patch notes, doesn't mean they aren't working on it. Just means that its a harder bug than they thought, or at least harder than you think.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koalachan View Post
    Just because its not in the patch notes, doesn't mean they aren't working on it. Just means that its a harder bug than they thought, or at least harder than you think.
    the thing thats broken was a fix for the last set of bugs for him

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh? - The chest in 8-man Nightmare Mode now spawns properly after defeating Karagga.

Am I missing something? Every karagga kill so far has been looting his body not a chest.
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

So what's your solution, take the game offline until they can fix it, have the rest of their staff that have no idea how to even fix your bug just sit and watch movies all day in wait for the Soa fix to be done?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    So what's your solution, take the game offline until they can fix it, have the rest of their staff that have no idea how to even fix your bug just sit and watch movies all day in wait for the Soa fix to be done?
    its not like they've had an entire week of complaints to try and get some sort of fix -_-

And again, those aren't official. So just wait till the servers are back up. And if they don't fix your little bug. Then you can complain all you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixator View Post
    Eh? - The chest in 8-man Nightmare Mode now spawns properly after defeating Karagga.

Am I missing something? Every karagga kill so far has been looting his body not a chest.
    There's supposed to be a chest spawning when you kill him on nightmare mode containing a mount.