Poll: So, what spec?

Spec for multiboxing Mages

'sup guys!

I'm gonna multibox two mages to 80 with Refer a Friend, mostly through Dungerons I think.
    My question is what spec I should go with? Since we're going to cast the same spells all the time, so I don't want any spec that depends alot on procs (let's say, Survival as Hunter with Lock n' Load). I hope you get it.. So, what spec should I use?

Thanks alot.

If you feel like it, feel free to comment aswell and tell me why you think what you think.

I think arcan would fit best here as you are much less proc oriented. Basically is is just spamming one button where you mix a second or a third one after a proc which can be delayed a little bit. Depends only on your mana.

Fire and Ice depend much more on procs which happen much more randomly.
    Last edited by Nebria; 2012-02-14 at 11:33 AM.

Deleted
    Arcane <.< While leveling my mage I could literally just land her somewhere and start spamming AB at all enemies around. By the time youre oom (especially pre 80+) every single mob in a 40 yard radius will be dead. With 2 mages that's even more awesome. By the time you get to the next place to kill stuff / collect enough bearasses or whatnot your mana will be full again.

Both Fire and Frost rely on procs (fingers of frost and impact/hot streak afaik) so I dont know how well that will work

Yeah arcane.

Okey, thanks guys

Arcane easy buttons to bind

Arcane is the only choice.

Fire has a ton of procs, Frost has to use their pets and target.

15+ Year Old Account
    Arcane is very nice if you want to own singletarget. Next to that, it has the least procs (only missiles afaik).
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Deleted
    Worth mentioning, arcane is actually the only spec with "easy" AoE ability on lower levels.