Help with tanking.

So I want to start tanking DS but I'm unsure of the tanking mechanics for each fight. I'm not new to tanking by any means I just haven't done ds as a tank, only dps and heals. Are there any guides out there or can anyone just give me some mechanics as far as when to taunt and what not for each boss. Any help would be great thanks heaps. I should add this is LFR

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Deleted
    there are a few of them out there.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dragon+soul+tank+guide , for starters.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to be good @ tanking you don't only focus on "when to taunt" but you examine all the mechanics of the fight.
    When are the healers strugling the most, when do I need to pop cd's, on myself or on others etc.
    Learntoraid.com gives a good overview of all boss mechanics imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Téuntjûh View Post
    If you want to be good @ tanking you don't only focus on "when to taunt" but you examine all the mechanics of the fight.
    When are the healers strugling the most, when do I need to pop cd's, on myself or on others etc.
    Learntoraid.com gives a good overview of all boss mechanics imo.
    . did you read what I typed...I'm not new to tanking, I watch everything closely when I tank, I use cd's during stressful healing periods am pretty quick with my hand spells (paladin) to help with any loose mob or any thing like that. I was merely concerned about basic fight mechanics as far as debuffs and taunting was concerned, but no worries I found what I was looking for.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    . did you read what I typed...I'm not new to tanking, I watch everything closely when I tank, I use cd's during stressful healing periods am pretty quick with my hand spells (paladin) to help with any loose mob or any thing like that. I was merely concerned about basic fight mechanics as far as debuffs and taunting was concerned, but no worries I found what I was looking for.
    There is a dungeon journal in the game that outlines all the mechanics for you.

Also, check out icy-veins