10+ Year Old Account

NeedToKnow - Can this be done?

I'm using NeedToKnow as my timer bars for all kinds of things.

There's a neat little function in NeedToKnow that lets you overlap your bars with a different color with the cast time of a spell.

For instance; You can have Serpent Sting on a target, track the duration with NeedToKnow, and have the cast time of Cobra Shot overlay it, so you can easily determine when it's time to start casting CS to refresh the SS.

Now here's the thing; I'm usually a MM hunter, and part of the MM rotation is that you cast Steady Shot in pairs to keep your haste going via Improved Steady Shot. Is there a way to tell NeedToKnow to do 2x the time it takes to cast a SS?

Now I know you can just enter a value in there too, instead of a spell, but since there's a lot of haste procs and such in hunter gear, it can vary quite a bit how long they take to cast, so I'd rather not.

Hope you know what I mean, having a hard time explaining it since English isn't my native tongue.

Cheers in advance,

~Tom
    Warlock (SL main)

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess it can't be done. I'll try something else. Any suggestions?

---------- Post added 2012-02-16 at 11:33 AM ----------

Just adding in case other people wonder;

I used the overlay function in Needtoknow to overlay "Steady Shot". Then I added the average cast time of SS to "Set Additional Time". So it's pretty accurate.
    Warlock (SL main)