Can we get the SWTOR forums set up like the WoW section?

Just wondering if this will ever happen and maybe if a number of other people post in here agreeing we can have a SWTOR section that looks like the WoW section. A lot of us will want to do the theorycrafting and having the specific class/pvp/general sections might help with this. I know there isn't a lot of thought in the quests (go here kill this, go here collect this) but a few guides might help people when they're stuck at a hard part.

Just a thought ya know?

This has been asked repeatedly, and ultimately the answer is no.

MMO-Champion is a WoW fansite, despite its name. There are ToR Fansite Communities out there.

You are welcome to come check out ForceTremor
    Last edited by ohnoto; 2012-02-14 at 12:37 PM.

MMO Champion is a World of Warcraft fan site so the chances of that happening are slim. I suggest redirecting your inquiry to darthhater.com, a tor site in the Curse network.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I wish this would happen, I believe it was said that it won't. But there are other great fansites out there.

ForceTremor
    Oldrepublic.net

10+ Year Old Account
    The only problem with Darthhater is that there is a lot less people using their boards, the colour scheme makes your eyes bleed, they update about three times a week and their forum gestapo will black-bag you and drag you away in the night for incorrect grammar or a naughty word.

MMO-champ rocks.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    As much as I wish this would happen, I believe it was said that it won't. But there are other great fansites out there.

ForceTremor
    Oldrepublic.net
    There are other sites out there. However, I haven't seen any with much of an active posting community.

Currently the SWTOR board doesn't have enough traffic to justify sub forums.

There are dedicated swtor fansites out there as mentioned in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ohnoto View Post
    This has been asked repeatedly, and ultimately the answer is no.

MMO-Champion is a WoW fansite, despite its name. There are ToR Fansite Communities out there.

You are welcome to come check out ForceTremor
    Mods will say no when this question is asked. If I remember correctly Baub or what ever his name is said something like "Never say never"

---------- Post added 2012-02-14 at 12:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Crookers View Post
    Currently the SWTOR board doesn't have enough traffic to justify sub forums.

There are dedicated swtor fansites out there as mentioned in this thread.
    The swtor sub forum on any given day may have as many people viewing as the WoW general. I have seen the swtor sub have more people viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkman View Post
    There are other sites out there. However, I haven't seen any with much of an active posting community.
    ForceTremor posts up news almost daily. However, it has only been up for one month, so it is still getting its name out there. We do get hit a lot daily, due to our guides, and more people are joining almost daily.

---------- Post added 2012-02-14 at 08:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bcbully View Post
    Mods will say no when this question is asked. If I remember correctly Baub or what ever his name is said something like "Never say never"
    I wanted to try and find that quote, I know it is somewhere in the suggestion section. Basically, he said something along the lines of if the game was still popular at its first expansion everyone could yell at him about not having a section for it.
    Last edited by ohnoto; 2012-02-14 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ohnoto View Post
    ForceTremor posts up news almost daily. However, it has only been up for one month, so it is still getting its name out there. We do get hit a lot daily, due to our guides, and more people are joining almost daily.
    Force tremor also has a nice layout. Good work friend.

Doubt it'll happen, this section has alot less activity compared to the wow forums.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Moved to the Suggestions and Feedback section.