@ Sharm's front page song

It's great, but I think if one had to make a song with JUST warrior talents it would HAVE to be metal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's the master of using Auto-tune. And it makes me sad that she got a blue post because of it.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    She's the master of using Auto-tune. And it makes me sad that she got a blue post because of it.
    I don't think it's the singing that got her the blue-post, I'm guessing it's the idea & concept (which is also very shite). Don't find it particularly funny or interesting, prefer Nyhm's songs even though he's no pro singer they're rather hillarious from time to time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybridpsycho View Post
    I don't think it's the singing that got her the blue-post, I'm guessing it's the idea & concept (which is also very shite). Don't find it particularly funny or interesting, prefer Nyhm's songs even though he's no pro singer they're rather hillarious from time to time
    i loved Nyhm, his singing was terrible, but his songs were at least entertaining.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azidonis View Post
    Here come the haters. Link your songs please.
    i actually liked the song, its actually 10x better than the shit they play on the radio these days imo.

10+ Year Old Account

Written and synced within 12 weeks and got me a first class rating on the module for my degree. Planned for 12 weeks before.

As opposed to her singing anything into the mike, autotuning it and then modding it so it sounds perfect. Pretty sure I win.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Nyhm was awesome before he started his rapping crap. :P Though if he enjoys rapping more I understand why he does it, if you don't do what you enjoy than whats the point.

Still wish he would get back to his roots though. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Azidonis View Post
    Here come the haters. Link your songs please.
    I'm not hating the girl since, why the fuck can't she do what she wants? But I'd still like to point out that your post fails so hard, since when do I have to make something better in order for something else to not suck. I think we can all agree the song Friday was crap for example, do I need to make something better before I can say it was crap. (tbh for me Friday sounded like 7 out of 10 songs released nowadays, but ok...thats a different story :P)

Also, she has no singing talent...but that doesn't take away she is very creative and deserves credit for that. The point of making parodies is for entertainment, weither that is from the singing itself or the parody lyrics does not matter. I don't like her videos myself, but I can perfectly understand why others can enjoy them.
    Last edited by mmoc6f961e454e; 2012-02-14 at 04:23 PM.

I'm guessing it's the idea & concept (which is also very shite). Don't find it particularly funny or interesting, prefer Nyhm's songs even though he's no pro singer they're rather hillarious from time to time
    So yeah had to go make a meme for this level of hating

I thought it was alright; better than the halo 3 rap i made when i was 16 >.>
    Last edited by Rekindled; 2012-02-14 at 04:24 PM. Reason: recaption
    CPU: i7 3930k@4.4 Mobo: Rampage IV X79 RAM: 32GB Ripjaw @ 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA 780ti SC SSD: 128GB M4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekindled View Post
    So yeah had to go make a meme for this level of hating

I thought it was alright; better than the halo 3 rap i made when i was 16 >.>
    Not that much hating actually :/ , you can't possibly think this is really that awesome so it deserves a blue-post rather than all the other cool machinima/wow songs out there?

It boggles my mind how a person is no longer able to criticize someones work without being mocked in this manner, it is my opinion and I am allowed to voice it.

Deleted
    I'm moving this to Fun Stuff. Doesn't quite feel like it belongs in the Warrior subforum.

While it's not a masterpiece, it shows dedication and is definitely worth mentioning. She's enjoying herself and providing some entertainment for the enjoyment of others, be it the music or the trolling done about it.

Haters gunna
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

It boggles my mind how a person is no longer able to criticize someones work without being mocked in this manner, it is my opinion and I am allowed to voice it.
    This, and as for the song, well, it was good, nothing special.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    It was alright I suppose.
    I can't help but think that this:
    "Singer, songwriter, and parody artist extraordinaire,..."
    is over egging the pudding somewhat O.o I was expecting something much more entertaining than what I actually got.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP