Incendiary grenade + freighter flyby = atomic bomb ?

So I just hit level 48 and these 2 abilities together are so overpowered I don't even know what to say.

And to see noobs in pvp just stand in it is even more hilarious.

So how viable are these 2 abilities on door and turret defenses in pvp?

Considering you got 3 secs to move out of the aoe zone from flyby it's completely useless against people with half a brain or more.

I understand people move out of it, that's the whole point. I am wondering can people cap a base, or plant a bomb if I drop the fire near the clickable object?
    Or does the dot not keep them from clicking ? I just have never on the receiving end of the flyby and fire aoe, as you know 90% of imps are saber swingers and lightening shooters.

It does interrupt caps but the damage happens in pulses several seconds apart and it's those pulses that interrupt a cap so if you see someone already capping it's not the best interrupt. The most delicious use of it is to drop one on a door in Voidstar that just got a bomb planted on it: especially with the Sniper 2 set it lasts long enough that it will almost guarantee the bomb goes off and you also get to see people running *into* your aoe and try to defuse the bomb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally it's best used on top of a sage/sorc's aoe, since theirs slow. You're much more likely to have people caught in it.
    http://fredplz.wordpress.com/ - Thoughts of an obsessive Resto Shaman