Thread: Lf a new ui

Deleted

Lf a new ui

hey

I am looking for a new ui. It needs to be simple, but have good functionality.

it should not take too many ressources

screen resolution 2560 x 1440

pc specs:

intel core i 7 2.8 ghz (not sandy bridge)
    8 gb ram
    amd redeaon 4850 mobility edition

www.tukui.org
    www.curse.com/addons/wow/elvui

Either one. Same sort of design. Works with large resolutions well. Lots of features and low memory usage.

Deleted
    Why not just make a simple one? Get dominos/bartender and some unitframes. perhaps sexymap and another castbar and put something together?

Nothing is better than a home-made UI. Sure taking tips from others is fine but making it yourself is so much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...x1080Wide.html

This is a fantastic UI that has everyone and is very customizable.

"We all die, that's just a natural part of life. But if you are living without a purpose, you're already dead." -Kiba, Wolf's Rain

Deleted
    ok i think i will try to make my own

what do you guys think about Lui

---------- Post added 2012-02-14 at 06:07 PM ----------

what addons should i use bartender and what else

Quote Originally Posted by fc0712 View Post
    what addons should i use bartender and what else
    Depends on what you like. If you wanna make your own UI I highly suggest you to go through some pages of the Post Your UI thread and look at what you like. If you find something that you would like in your own UI just ask what us what addons those are. Prior to you knowing what you want, it is impossible for us to tell you what to get.

I'd say make your own. It may take more time, but in the end it will be better. On a side note, I've seen shadowmages UI and tuk's ui everywhere....

Quote Originally Posted by DivineZero View Post
    Why not just make a simple one? Get dominos/bartender and some unitframes. perhaps sexymap and another castbar and put something together?

Nothing is better than a home-made UI. Sure taking tips from others is fine but making it yourself is so much better.
    DivineZero has the best advice; there's nothing with more freedom to have what you want, where you want, then making your own compilation.
    I used to be snow white, but I drifted...