Allow me to introduce myself as... myself. My name is Steve, or as most know me, Khumquat or Khum. I am the Guild Leader of Vile, a Horde Raiding Guild on Exodar-US server. As of recently, we have become a much larger guild and through this process have acquired some outstanding talent. However, we need more. We are looking at changing our Tuesday and Thursday night runs into 25 man runs, as there is only one other Horde guild on our server that used to do 25 man content. We are looking for competent and capable players to add to our roster to help achieve this. IF you are an outstanding DPS of the Melee type, Caster type, or Ranged type please feel free to find us in game or post on our forums. We only need one more tank for the weekend 10m group, and as far as healers go, we're always looking for healers who are outstanding. Worldoflogs.com LOGS are a very good thing to show us what you can do. We analyze everything and help each other improve daily. If you would like more information on what we can offer, please contact one of us in game... Myself, Constupro, Melkor, Joshuaxavier, Metaldom, Archangeless or anyone that shows up in /who Vile.

Below are specific requirements we'd like to have met.

PLAYERS who wish to join must meet the following requirements.
1) 100% raid attendance. Raid times are
Tuesday and Thursday (Core) from 7:45pm to 11:00pm EST
Saturday and Sunday (Secondary) from 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST
2) Must have ilvl (equipped) of 384. This is not hard to do, and it is not a milestone that is tough to reach.
3) Must have helm and shoulders enchanted and gear gemmed as best as your pockets can support.
4) Must pass a character audit (wow-heroes, armory, etc) - LOGS ARE VERY GOOD HERE!!
5) Must have or install Teamspeak 3 Client (Its what we use, don't bitch... It's nicer than Vent ever was!)
6) Last but definitely not least... you MUST have profound knowledge of your class. The worst thing you can do is have a higher ilvl and pull 13k dps on a boss fight... so, only dedicated heavy hitters should be applying!

By the end of February we are on target to be 5/8 Heroic 10m at least with the second group solid enough to be nearing 2 or 3 of 8 on heroic. Come join the fun, and help us conquer the server!!

http://exodarvile.guildportal.com or find us in the game! (/who Vile)