Deleted

Spine of deathwing! Mastery->ALL? (SHADOW)

So. my guild has recently been starting to progress on spinehc25! And this week we gonna optimize our gears and shit... yea i know, maybe it isnt needed if we reached so far into the instance, after the NERF!

But still optimize gear would make a better progress than not doing anything!

So i been reforging now, and i reach 3200 MASTERY as max! with 1700 haste and 1019 Crit rating!

Should i for some reason dont get so much mastery? should i stay at some rating.. and how much haster should i have? really my dps is only needed for the tendons.. were i will use my pet, and just mindspike/mindblast.. so, max mastery? or?

As long as your Haste is high enough to get SFiend off CD with each Tendon it should be fine right? I am assuming you are doing a AA/MSp/MB rotation during Tendons.

after the recent huge nerf (15% to tendon hp), it shouldn`t really matter, and to try it, i did it this week (1`shot) without reforging to mastery. We got it down to around 30% in one lift without much effort ... with me doing around 1.3 mil. This is with standard reforging (27% haste (i get DI) and ~20 mastery).

we killed it the week before the nerfs, and at that point, yeah ... I really needed the extra mastery. but now, it`s a non` issue. You can try it out if you want this week with everything reforged to mastery, and if you get it below 40% in the first lift, then you don`t need the reforging. and if that happens, you don`t need to get you SF up for the 2nd lift, just use AA and you`ll be fine.

the fight is a joke now ... if you get the rolls right, you got it.
    Last edited by rekinash; 2012-02-14 at 09:57 PM.

Deleted
    we tried it last week, for 3 tries or something, we got tendon to 50 %! and that was without anyone doing a shit to their gear.. even our mages were fire.. but well,i think optimize your gear isnt much effort anyways!

atm i can reach 2800 mastery + necromaticfocus which adds around 400 more! so 3200 mastry