New too game swtor UI

I will be getting the game today and I am merely curious - Can you customize your UI like in wow? Do the developers even allow for that sort of thing or has the community caught up? If so post an example of default vs custom UI

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Currently, you can not customize your UI. In an upcoming patch, they are going to allow you to move and re-size elements of it.

They have not yet released the API to allow mod making.

Here is a link to the video in which they show some of the UI changes you can make: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQyDwQhQvnw
    Last edited by Dakia; 2012-02-14 at 05:31 PM.

Ohhhh I like I like - Something as simple as moving elements around is sometimes all that is needed It's a welcome change and I haven't even started to play ^.^ Seems like in the short amount of time the game has been out they've released so much or plan to release so much quickly even if they're small they all add up to a more refined game

Also I unrelated but is there a site like mmochamp that will show news for swtor currently mmo only really shows wow updates

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nDeadAirSpace View Post
    I will be getting the game today and I am merely curious - Can you customize your UI like in wow? Do the developers even allow for that sort of thing or has the community caught up? If so post an example of default vs custom UI
    Not now. Bioware wants to increase customization in future updates. Possibly adding addons.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nDeadAirSpace View Post
    Also I unrelated but is there a site like mmochamp that will show news for swtor currently mmo only really shows wow updates
    Darthhater

Nice thanks just going to be browsing this site for the next few hours.... ^.^ I'm soooo excited!!!! been waiting for this game for years! You guys are so helpful thanks

Deleted
    If you're starting today, I'd suggest applying 60 game time code before March 7th for the founder title. The only way for you to get Founder title.