Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What did you do for Valentine's?

Since I don't have someone to celebrate this holiday with, I decided to give my desktop some Valentine's Day decor.

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." --Billy Joel

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon

going to a sit down restaurant with 3 other single dudes
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    worked, played BF3.

foreveralone.jpg would fit here nicely.

Deleted
    Came back from work an hour ago, ate some chinese, watching the latest House (from yesterday)... Kinda happy with myself .

Still at work. Then going home, playing some games, and cooking dinner... what else is new?

Going to have a sundae with a few other single guys then study for two exams tomorrow.

Deleted
    Making a remix that is Valentine's day themed atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Came back from work an hour ago, ate some chinese, watching the latest House (from yesterday)... Kinda happy with myself .
    IS THE NEW HOUSE OUT? (caps intended)

work until 5, eat dinner alone, watch some anime, raid from 7-10, watch a movie, goto bed

10+ Year Old Account
    i got every girl im friends with a little somthing chooocooolllaaattte, and the girl i like i got her a stuffed animal she loved it and people who saw her with it were sooo jealous that they didnt get as awesome of a present

Meh, study
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Working at Friday's helping others enjoy a night out with their special someone! My g/f is away at school so i won't get to see her til the weekend, so our date is postponed till then. But it will be spent at Wicked Faire! It's a convention in New Jersey that we attend every year. I can't wait!

10+ Year Old Account
    Went to class, went to town, got some coffee, studied for 2 hours, possibly failed (or at least did horrible) on an exam, came home, made a pizza.
    Probably going to spend the evening on wow and skype with friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    i made a valentines card and sent it to all my friends ^^

Me and my Girl are currently states apart, but sent flowers that were delivered yesterday and chocolates delivered today.

Daily Valentine quests in SW while eating a Hershey’s bar I bought for myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    woke up went to uni did a bit of normalisation, went home p,layed wow ,hugged my cats, did my math homework, started to download mass effect 3, started to watch megamind, went on mmocampion :S

10+ Year Old Account
    When I get home I'll be logging in then getting married it should also be in the Guinness World of Records for most in-game marriages. Source

I went to the climbing wall and had a nice poop while reading a book