Deleted

2v2 Arena Paladin/Deathknight

Hello members of MMo-Champion! We decided with my friends to start a gaming channel,focused on WoW PvP Arenas for now go check it out if u have time we are new to this so dont be cruel! Please! We have made an intro video because we will start really soon i cant post a link untill i post some times but here is the Video: youtube.com/watch?v=uH79dfB2sAw&feature=plcp&context=C37a6a76UDOEgsToPDskKvHuAeXd3vqX2F9n0K5bkR ! Thank you for your support

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH79d...3vqX2F9n0K5bkR

Nice video I guess..What MMR are you at?

Deleted
    Its an intro video we just started this clips are from Very Low MMR!!

Deleted
    Do not make a movie, the game play is poor and I could see that in the first half a second of the first clip

For those wanting armories:

Paladin: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thammer/simple
    DK: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gfiogos/simple

Good luck - hopefully once you get accustomed to the pace and style of arena, your rating will climb substantially.

I'd suggest gemming and enchanting your gear, if as your post and video makes it seem, you're serious about "achieving victory."

More power to you, but expect to get some hate - the PVP community is exceptionally critical.

Everyone starts somewhere, but most people don't like to remember where they started at.

Its nice that your starting pvp, but making pvp videos of extremely low mmr brackets doesnt really have a purpose.

Im trying not to be a douche, but generally people watch videos to learn how to play better. So making low bracket videos, especially with a fairly easy/straightforward comp, isnt going to get a whole lot of support. Plus I really hope those arent the frames you arena in ><

Deleted
    Thanks Everyone for posting those comment are really helpfull! We understand that making Low MMR videos does not have a purpose! We wont do low mmr videos!As i noted before its an introduction video for our channel! We will do videos in the High MMR bracket but we need to gear up first.I understand that it was too early to do this video but we needed a start up! So don't worry high mmr arenas coming soon be patient! And again thank you for your support.

10+ Year Old Account
    I support ya I myself am kinda starting out in the arena part of pvp.

Deleted
    Go for it all you need to succeed in pvp is dedication - and if you can ride out all the trolls that'll come out of the woodwork on mmo-c for this thread, you're well on your way.

EDIT: also, the video's pretty cool
    Last edited by mmoc4c369d948d; 2012-02-15 at 11:20 AM.