Page 34 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    One of the best looking mounts in the entire game, Tis a dam shame though that all you have to do is pay up.

Granted I got one myself for the sake of it being in my collection

As I'm sure others will have already stated this is timed perfectly to give a nice cash injection to their next quarterly shareholders call. Its midway through the first quarter and they will likely have interim data on the current subscriptions losses so far and projections of further losses before the quarter is over.

To increase their revenue and make the statements look positive with further profits, during a period of even more sub losses (expected in my opinion) a major cash injection is required.

You can bet your last cent or penny that if subs go down again this quarter there will be some new spangly minipet for people to buy in the store in 3 months time.

Its all business.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Its like buying Skins in League of Legends. Its just a way to support the company. You don't have to call everyone who buys it a horrible person... that's just awful. Just because you can't get it doesn't mean you should ruin it for everyone else.
    Agreed, but i have to admit this mount would of been epic loot...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Its like buying Skins in League of Legends. Its just a way to support the company.
    I doubt ANYONE buys this mount to support the company, reason people do it in LoL is because it's a free game.

It's just pathetic how by the looks of it, they put the most work into a mount that you have to pay irl money for, so retarded.

Deleted

nice mount!!!

nice mount!!!

If only we could get a Moonkin or a Bear shifted Druid on that Mount, RAWR!!!!

Hope to win the mount :P

ooooo nice shiny new mount

This makes me sick to the pit of my stomach

This mount shouldve been the meta for the Glory of the dragon soul raider

Instead they just give you a crapy drake with horns and give this to people sad enough to spend 25 dollars on pixels

the only way i will get this is if they make it not BOP and people sell it on the ah which it wont

Im so pissed off at blizzard atm

A friend's boyfriend just bought it for her, he's like 32842nd in line for that mount. O_O;

Deleted
    Gief dat mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Kick ass mount! I want mine! Thanks MMO!

We all hope to win!

I want to win! I want to win so bad!

Why oh why doesnt it land ?? It would be so much better if it landed and you could walk with it

I just queued to buy this, I was in 35000th place. 35000 x $25 = 875000. We should really spend our money on something more useful, in a world where nearly 1 billion people are starving. If you have money to blow on something like this please give a donation or sponser a child or something... It is a totally awesome mount tho lol.

Deleted
    I like this mount

I'm trying to buy it... position in queue to finalize purchase: 30400. Wait time: 1 hour. Guess a lot of people want this mount.

i am tempted to buy it, but idk, i havent bought anything from blizz store before, i have the money but my gf thinks it would be unfair to get one for myself and not her one for valentines (sigh...) so now i get gf aggro! dam you blizzard lol. but for looks i like it, be awesome to lvl alts with, flying around outlands and lowbie lands in style, i like it more than that lion one, but sadly i think everyone will have this one too so by the end of the week there will be so many of them in SW that it will be just huge glare everywhere you go lol