Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Just saw this in game. It doesn't land just hovers. Kind of disappointing.

the general opinion in this thread seems to be "man thats a cool mount but i wont get to be a special snowflake when i ride it so ill dismiss it"

And the only people whining about it not being a drop are the ones who's little ego just got smashed because they could not be a special snowflake.

So pathetic that blizzard just reskins mounts if they want a new one ingame, which look terrible, and make new mounts which look amazing then sell them. Wasnt hoping this would be 150 mounts achieve.

Lol Acti wants more moneh, Acti gets!

Quote Originally Posted by Aemos View Post
    Amazing mount ! i want one omnomnom
    ure not getting one.

Deleted
    And now all the whiners, who are slowly figuring out, Blizzard wants to earn money.Oh wops, did you realise that Blizzard is not a pure volunteer company?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh, yet another of these damned paid for mounts. Sad thing is, this mount actually looks REALLY good.Must... Not... Break... in to buying....

That is one B.A. mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    So..... won't apply to all present and future characters on a European account? Oh well, still want.
    The Heart of the Aspects flying mount will travel as fast as your riding skill will take you and, once purchased, applies to all present and future characters on a single North American World of Warcraft license.

Awesome freaking mount

Does Blizzard deliberately make people cancel their subscriptions? I think so.

I'm speechless. Another dick move. Unbelieveable.

Deleted
    Hello Guys xD How i wished to have such a mount xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Beats the sparcle pony!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodegrance View Post
    And the only people whining about it not being a drop are the ones who's little ego just got smashed because they could not be a special snowflake.
    I'm guessing you've never owned anything worth being proud of.

Really disappointing by Blizzard to make this beautiful mount purchasable. No offence, but I was really expecting this mount to be a rare sight.And no, this is not a typical complaint post to whine about blizzard doing everything wrong, or to troll. This is in fact the only thing I've ever complained about when it comes to Blizzard's actions. I've seen so many comments and discussions about this mount, that people want it to be rare, and not as common as the Tyrael's charger.Peace out.

Totally the best mount ever.

I may have to actually buy this...damn u blizz.