Page 9 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You win, I made an account....

Oh, Blizzard, you silly gooses! How long until you start selling titles? Arthaslichkingson the King of Everything, only $25* on the Blizzard store! *additional dignity fees may apply.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to say its nice because its a new mount animation. Not so hot about the color but it I have the cash laying around I might pick it up eventually.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    And I was wondering what happened to the model they put in *.*

With this mount I'd bring down such suffering upon the Alliance, it would be sincerely a thing to behold.

definitely something different which is nice.
    the wings are pro too

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Drifted View Post
    Why I'm not surprised. You get remodeled drake mount with extra horns from raids ("free" content) and then you have this great looking mount with unique animation from shop for 20e. Now I wonder which of those required more time to model and make..
    The animation appears to be the same as the Dragonhawk mounts - also why it can't "land" i imagine.

10+ Year Old Account
    shiny shiny shiny. Want.

Yess. I want it Made an account just to enter this contest hah.

10+ Year Old Account
    What people need to know, is that by buying the mount, you are getting a cool mount indeed, but you are also supporting the new blizz model of =

"We need a new mount for the heroic {insert raid here} endboss "
    "Give them a recolored drake, no one cares about heroic content anyway, and so little people see it that is not worth it, besides, no moneys"

"We need a new Store mount"
    "Create a new model and skin, make it really awesome, and 25$ should be enough!"

I still think that ingame effort should be rewarded more than $$$ but, oh well, maybe im crazy.

Enjoy your mount, but remember!, you are not just buying a mount, you are backing up the new Blizzard business model.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's evil, Blizzard, really evil. Putting this AMAZING mount for sale on the store instead of dropping in game is just evil...the dragon is so...shiny! *.*

look amazing, ont of the sickest mouunt in the game, probably the best looking flying mount

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hope I'll just win it. :3 But yeah, kind of disapointin' that they sell it...

Is it just me or does the wing movement look backwards?
    "An orc - a true orc warrior - wishes for one thing: To die in the glory of battle against a hated enemy." -Varok Saurfang

sweet

good for one of my alts.

Hmmm I hoped it was a secret hardmode or the new 150 mount achievement mount. So disappointed. Will not buy it probably since it's more worthless than even bronze drake. At least bronze drake requires some sort of personal work to get it unlike this cash cow :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I am posting in this thread :| Although I do indeed want this mount, I find the animation to be a little odd.

oh shit i won! =d