Deleted

Frost DK spammable necrotic strike / frost strike macro?

Hey there,

I have pretty much no clue when it comes to making macros. I have asked round on trade searched the web & experimented myself, and still cannot find out what i want :{

Basically I want a macro which can be spammed, what im after is to cast necrotic strike as the main, but when runes on cd will cast frost strike, ive tried many things like:

/cast Necrotic Strike
    /cast Frost Strike

and

/stop casting

/cleartarget mods, but still cant get it working

Please help....many thanks in advance :}
    Last edited by mmoc7df7015197; 2012-02-15 at 12:16 AM. Reason: typo galoure

Neither of the things you want to do are possible with macros. Macros can't do conditional execution (if [situation], then [ability]), and it's not possible to macro together two abilities on the GCD except in a /castsequence or with a modifier key.

Use two buttons and pay attention to your runes.

Deleted
    ahh ok, so possibly

/castsequence Necrotic Strike, Frost Strike

is an idea>?
    thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by banjod View Post
    ahh ok, so possibly

/castsequence Necrotic Strike, Frost Strike

is an idea>?
    thankyou
    No, /castsequence doesn't work that way. It's going to try to cast them in that order every single time, regardless of whether or not you have the resources for either strike. You'll just be wasting energy pushing the button over and over again.

Reread the first sentence in my previous post. I can go back and edit out the rest of what I said if it's still unclear to you.

I guess you COULD do a /castrandom macro and spam it, buuuut yea. Honeslty if 2 different keybinds for primary abilites is to tough you need to practice more pvp.

Can you imagine how easy this game would be if you could give conditions to macros? All skill would come from a 50 condition macro that someone on EJ or skillcapped made..