Thread: Guide

Guide

Does any one know any good feral that makes vids on high end arena (like with tips and tricks)
    I kind of stuck around 2k and missing this edge to push further ,may be me making mistakes or my team mates still i would like to improve my self
    So names links etc i would be grateful
    ps I did use to follow Zybak and Mirrkat but they seem to be not active lately
    I read somewhere that their periods attract bears. ... You hear that, Ed? BEARS! Now you are putting the whole station in jeopardy

what comp you using and what brackett??

Last season kitty cleave and jungle This season experimenting with retri and resto shamy talking 3v3 wondering around 1880-1910 And had to change partners again since they go play alts etc
    Any ways set up is not what am wondering I prolly will go back to jungle cleave or maybe try fmp Am interested in some good pointers .and since i like to watch more then read i asked for some you tube or wow movies Feral heroes that can show this and that
    I read somewhere that their periods attract bears. ... You hear that, Ed? BEARS! Now you are putting the whole station in jeopardy